Sean Penn

^Wow that is like the worst picture ever, and I don;t blame Penn for being a bit disappointed, I mean Malick basically cut out all of Sean's scenes from the movie! How can you not utilize one of the most brilliant actors around, I so don't get that, so disappointed in MAlick.

Okay these are the most adorable pics of Sean ever, they are from his scholl yearbooks courtesy of Fablife.com, what a blond angel, so cute

Attachments

• SeanPennFR_gallery_main.jpg
    SeanPennFR_gallery_main.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SeanPennFreshmanOutstanding_gallery_main.jpg
    SeanPennFreshmanOutstanding_gallery_main.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SeanPennSRTennisTeam_gallery_main.jpg
    SeanPennSRTennisTeam_gallery_main.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
@Nomada thanks for the link, she certainly has an interesting career. Very pretty.

@BAbyjane your link does not work.

Wow nice that they've finally I.D.'d her correctly; however, too bad she is sooooo young, like Scarlett. Maybe she is an "old soul"? :P

Cute boyhood pics of Sean: didn't realize he was quite so blonde, although he is in Fast Times. So when did his hair darken?

Attachments

• shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-11.jpg
    shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-11.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 4
  • shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-07.jpg
    shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-07.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 5
  • shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-02.jpg
    shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-02.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 6
  • shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-01.jpg
    shannon-costello-sean-penn-new-girlfriend-01.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 8
The other night on tv, one of Sean's old movies was playing. The movie's called State of Grace, and it also stars his ex-wife Robin. He was still fresh-faced at the time, and he looked great. :brows:

^Thanks Babyjane that is def. her. I guess she was once interested in being something else than a producer/activist/pr professional.

@Spiral he was so hot in State of Grace, and of course Gary Oldman was fantastic.

Oh Sean, probably you should be used to the papz by now! He is looking somewhat "old" in these pics, the sun maybe? The moustache? Sigh.

Oh come on this is Sean we are talking about he will never change. PArt of his "charm".

THanks for posting Babyjane, KARMA to you.

Thanks for all the photos and links. I think Stacey is beautiful but she looks older than 26 IMO. Before knowing her age I always pictured her in her mid 30s

Wow! Sean looks incredible in that chisel perfect body!

When is Sean's goth rocker film coming out: can't wait to see it! Miss his acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->