Self Service #42 S/S 2015 : Jane How Special Issue

^

clmuk.com

there are two more parts of this, featuring Lexi Boling, Jamie Bochert, Sam Rollinson, Lindsey Wixson and Jing Wen

Last edited by a moderator:
Self Service really likes Malgosia, don't they!

Alasdair McLellan - Photographer
Jane How - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Lucia Pica - Makeup Artist
Adrienne Jüliger - Model
Grace Hartzel - Model
Hedvig Palm - Model
Ola Rudnicka - Model
Rianne van Rompaey - Model
Roos Abels - Model
Vanessa Moody - Model

models.com

^

models.com

Saskia's cover

dnamodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
that glen luchford just feels like such a jane how type of shoot....i miss those days when she utilised all her resources and mixes and DIY....

Saskia de Brauw
Photographer:
Craig McDean
Stylist: Jane How
Make-Up: Lucia Pieroni
Hair: Eugene Souleiman

*dnamodels.com

Malgiosa's editorial seems like what vogue paris will do

Everything in Saskia's editorial works, except the Diana hair! Or rather, it just doesn't work with her. Extremely off-putting, especially with the setting and styling.

The rest of the edits are pretty solid.

OK I got this issue (Andreea's cover) and I would like to do a full review if you don't mind. I know most of the eds have been posted here already.

THE OBSSESSIONS
Photographed by Angelo Pennetta
Styling by Ondine Azoilay, Hannes Hetta and Poppy Kain
Models: Malgosia Bela, Lexi Boling, Jamie Bochert, Sam Rollinson, Lindsey Wixson and Jing Wen

FASHION EDITORIALS
All styling by Jane How

FASHION ED 1
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Models: Andreea Diaconu, Lily Donaldson, Grace Hartzel, Eniko Mihalik, Vanessa Moody, Amanda Murphy, Karmen Pedaru, Sasha Pivovarova, Guinevere Van Seenus, Jing Wen, Lua Beaulieu, Cedric Buchet, Sora Choi, Hailey Gates, Mary Frey, Shannon Plumb, Stella Schnabel, Chloe Sevigny, Arsun Sorrenti, Gray Sorrenti, Vanina Sorrenti

FASHION ED 2
Photographed by Alasdair McLellan
Models: Roos Abels, Grace Hartzel, Adrienne Juliger, Vanessa Moody, Hedvig Palm, Ola Rudnicka, Rianne Van Rompaey

FASHION ED 3
Photographed by Craig McDean
Model: Saskia de Brauw

FASHION ED 4
Photographed by Harley Weir
Models: Hayett Belarbi McCarthy, Lorna Foran, Tallulah Haddon, Agnes Kay, Barbara Lear, Poppy Okotcha, Anine Van Velzen and Ilvie Wittek

FASHION ED 5
Photographed by Glen Luchford
Models: Georgia Howorth, Jenny Howorth, Frank Lebon, Mark Lebon

MARK BORTHWICK UNPUBLISHED IMAGES (1994-1995)
Styling by Jane How
Models: Liza Bruce, Helene Fillieres, Zora Star and Kirsten Owen

INITIATED DIALOGS 1
With Fergus Purcell (British artist)

INITIATED DIALOGS 2
With Andrew Weatherall (DJ and producer)

INITIATED DIALOGS 3
With Viv Albertine (Actor, artist, musician and writer)

INITIATED DIALOGS 4
With Mark Leckey (Artist)

Just quickly flipped through this issue and I think it's quite good. The fashion content is fabulous especially if you are a fan of Jane How's work.
BTW, Suzanne Koller's name is not in the masthead anymore I think it's because she is fashion director of Vogue Paris now which also means she cannot work for this magazine anymore?

OK I got this issue (Andreea's cover) and I would like to do a full review if you don't mind. I know most of the eds have been posted here already.

THE OBSSESSIONS
Photographed by Angelo Pennetta
Styling by Ondine Azoilay, Hannes Hetta and Poppy Kain
Models: Malgosia Bela, Lexi Boling, Jamie Bochert, Sam Rollinson, Lindsey Wixson and Jing Wen

FASHION EDITORIALS
All styling by Jane How

FASHION ED 1
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Models: Andreea Diaconu, Lily Donaldson, Grace Hartzel, Eniko Mihalik, Vanessa Moody, Amanda Murphy, Karmen Pedaru, Sasha Pivovarova, Guinevere Van Seenus, Jing Wen, Lua Beaulieu, Cedric Buchet, Sora Choi, Hailey Gates, Mary Frey, Shannon Plumb, Stella Schnabel, Chloe Sevigny, Arsun Sorrenti, Gray Sorrenti, Vanina Sorrenti

Thank you for the review! Those two eds seem promising. Are they good?

Thank you for the review! Those two eds seem promising. Are they good?

The Obsession ed is nice, although I somehow miss Ezra's Polaroid shoots for this section like before. Malgosia's part has been posted in this thread already, Lexi's part is quite similar. But I don't know why they put very horrible hair styling to Sam, Lindsey and Jing Wen. lol

The Sorrenti ed is fantastic imo! Great colors and styling. And various models and personalities.

Preview of the Sorrenti editorial (the whole thing is 50 pages long)

*models.com

photographer: Harley Weir
stylist: Jane How
hair: Eugene Souleiman
makeup: Lucia Pieroni
models: Hayett Belarbi McCarthy, Poppy Okotcha, Anine van Velzen, Ilvie Wittek, Lorna Foran, Tallulah Haddon, Agnes Kay, Barbara Lear

streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->