Self Service #56 S/S 2022 : Rianne van Rompaey by Karim Sadli & Virgil Abloh by Ezra Petronio

cover 1 yes! loved it...

Always love the sight of Rianne! Both covers are quite good here.

Reactions: KoV
Virgil's shot is awesome, his best ever. Stronger than Rianne's.

My first purchase of Self Service was last season with Kate Moss on the cover and I while I don't instantly feel compelled to make another purchase with either of these covers... I am now very much looking forward to Emmanuelle Alt's story with David Sims. Thanks a million, @[B]Alien Sex Friend[/B]!

Suzanne is back! But wait, the photographer... that makes sense... She might be just doing her daughter a favor.

Suzanne is back! But wait, the photographer... that makes sense... She might be just doing her daughter a favor.
After all, this is Her and her ex-husband magazine…
Why wouldn’t she?

After all, this is Her and her ex-husband magazine…
Why wouldn’t she?

I do hope she would come back and style some main eds in the future. Her presence is much needed (M le Monde is not enough!!!). IMO, Elodie David Touboul's styling is not that exciting. Her relationship with Ezra Petronio had "pushed out" Suzanne from the magazine she and her ex-partner found and it's a shame. I know people need to move on and Suzanne is doing fantastic job at M le Monde now, but still I hope to see some of her work in this magazine. Luckily I have all the back issues (missing the first 6 cause they are difficult to find) to cherish.

so

Anna Ewers, Tess, Liv by Robin Galiege
Kiki Willems by Robin Galiege
Natasa Poly by Katja Rahlwes
polaroids from ysl show by Vaccarello
Rianne by Sadli
Quinn Mora by McLellan

others i cant id

Oh I’m in love with Virgil’s cover. That subtle stare, so soft and sensual. Rianne’s is not bad either.

Can't wait to have it....but it takes some time to arrive to Italy...maybe a couple of weeks after the release date...

Anyone knows how to purchase this magazine directly from them? Can’t seem to place the order on their website, so I assume I have to email them? Thanks in advance.

Sorry just checked the online shop again. You could order the magazine now! :D:D:D

A preview of Maaike Klaasen by David Sims and with styling from Emmanuelle Alt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->