There is loads of advertorials/ single-brand shooting
Kenzo
Ami
Chloe
YSL
Isabel Marant
Dior Menswear
Bottega Veneta

they re all advertisers but im quite sure they spend something on production. this is the only way for indie magazine to survive these days i guess.

Thanks so much for all your hard work and the amazing posts ASF :flower:.

This is the best issue I have seen of any magazine in a long, long time. There are some stunning editorials, particularly the M&M one (still a bit too indie-fied in places, but hints of their old school glam is seeping through here) and Mona's with McLellan and BB. There's definitely a reference to Whitney Houston and Diana Ross album covers from the 80s in there (or is it just me who sees it?).

I also love how well Ezra crafted the film version of the issue, it's really captivating and well edited. Clever and forward-thinking print, finally!

I have to hunt this issue down - I guess through Newsstand, given that we're in a lockdown here now!

I have to hunt this issue down - I guess through Newsstand, given that we're in a lockdown here now!
you`re welcome, you can order the issue directly from them, i posted earlier, there is email for inquires and they finally sell it directly

What an amazing issue! And thank you so much for posting all the editorials!

Anyone write to them yet? I want to know their european shipping prices.

there is also Sims/McKenna ed with YSL clothing only

will post later when i manage to find pics

I'm hoping this is Aylah Peterson's cover feature, and hoping Aylah didn't just have to bleach her hair for a sole cover shot. Aylah, David Sims and Saint Laurent sounds like it will be the highlight of the whole issue for me (as well as Mona Tougaard by Alasdair McLellan).

Thank you for posting all the content for us! :heart:

They dont respond to the email I send them to purchase it. :/

Obsessions

Photo Theo Wenner
Models: Effie Steinberg, Lulu Tenney, Sydney Sylvester, Toni Smith, Ugbad Abdi
Style Malina Joseph Gilchrist
Hair Mustafa Yanaz
Makeup Aaron de Mey

artpartner, theowenner
This is so good. Malina would be good at American Vogue. She’s better than Jorden

^ amen. still waiting for my last month's purchase from them and it hasn't arrived. let's hope it's just slow due to corona.

^ amen. still waiting for my last month's purchase from them and it hasn't arrived. let's hope it's just slow due to corona.
I'm just waiting to see if it hits Casa Magazines, and I can call in to them instead. I want to get the VLogo Signature Book from them anyway. Though they dont seem to respond to their emails either.

Never received a magazine I bought at KD and I live 30mn from their office... I immediately asked a refund. They are bad.

Never received a magazine I bought at KD and I live 30mn from their office... I immediately asked a refund. They are bad.
I purchased few times from them but shipping fee was always high and yes sometime they don’t answer, but parcels were never lost

The Obsessions

photo Bryan Liston
models Hiandra Martinez, Remington Williams
style Malina Joseph Gilchrist
hair Mustafa Yanaz
makeup Francelle Daly

map

Enticingly

photo Douglas Irvine
models Hugo Hamlet, Eliot Sumner
style Lydia Simspson
hair Anthony Turner