Self Service F/W 2020.21 : Aylah Peterson, Anna Ewers & Kristen McMenamy

????
y a wwwwwww nnnnnnnnnnnnn
ahhh self service
wish you were still as good as you once were (loooooong time agooooooooooooo0000000000.....)

Looks like they do answer emails, just very delayed and it appears in my spam folder for some reason. They answered me 12 days ago said they would try to reply in a week because of supposed technical difficulties.

Finally received my copy today. Packed and good-to-feel as usual. I'm surprised that this issue is no longer hardback cover. It goes back to the type of paper they used for their covers in 2004 & 2005. Curious if this is related to some cost-saving strategies behind?

Just got this issue. Who is Elodie David-Touboul? Her pages are always a waste of pages for me...her styling is so bland.

If only Suzanne was still around......

I know it..that's why I use subjunctive mood lol

She is fashion director of the magazine) like few years now

Yes I noticed that, I mean she was a former assisitant of Marie-Amélie Sauvé . I just don't know why a former assisitant stylist suddenly become a fashion director of a major fashion publication which publish almost A-list creative talents' work. Is she in love with Ezra?:blink:

well, they’re divorced (suzanne and ezra) so that’s why she isn’t around anymore
ooooo this is interesting. when was the divorce? was it around the time she went to Vogue Paris? I didn't even know they were a couple.

I don't follow Koller's work at Le Monde, or honestly even know if she's still there. But I did wonder why she didn't go back to Self Service once she left VP.

ooooo this is interesting. when was the divorce? was it around the time she went to Vogue Paris? I didn't even know they were a couple.

I don't follow Koller's work at Le Monde, or honestly even know if she's still there. But I did wonder why she didn't go back to Self Service once she left VP.

She stopped working for Self Service when she became Fashion Director of Vogue Paris, this I think is due to contract restriction of Conde Nast (you couldn't work for two French publications at one time). Then she was back and styled some eds for a few issues of Self Service when she just left Vogue Paris. Not sure why she stopped again. Either she becomes more involved with Le Monde, or because of the split with Ezra?

Evolution

photographer Zoë Ghertner
style Camilla Nickerson
models Heaven Aaliyah, Izzy Adams, Frank Ayzenberg, Emmett Dyer, Paloma Elsessler, Mouna Fadiga, Veronica Liban, Chi Osse, David Frost, Alia Raza, Nicole Antonia-Spagnola, Atticus Wakefield, Taker Vander Wyden, Miranda Fengyuan Zhang

artpartner

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->