September Elle - Louboutin Question...

Misako

within an embrace
Reaction score
I just got the new Sept. Elle, and in the Elle!Living section, they had a feature on the girls of Christie's Auction house, and on the page facing the Elle!Jewellery ad, the girl on the left is wearing a GORGEOUS pair of Louboutins...

I haven't ever seen them before, either online or elsewhere. They look like these two combined:

F4S4554_mp.jpg

-

NMS4701_mp.jpg

The general shoe shape is more like the second pair, but they have a light, gold contrasting scalloped trim to the rich, royal blue colour....anyone know which style they are exactly and how much they are? I've never seen a shoe that colour before, and they're really gorgeous. :smile:

...this is also making me wonder if I'm going to be poor until the end of the year if I keep falling in love with Louboutins! :smile:

you can probably order them from the Louboutin store, lots of things in magazines are available in stores or at the designers main store, but not neccessarily online.

Wasn't Mary Kate or Ashley wearing those in a diff. thread??

Really? I don't recall ever seeing either of them wearing them and I've followed their fashion as of late.

But the ones in Elle were GORGEOUS. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->