Christian Louboutin Clichy pump

^^^
yep, they do.

i love the silhouette of the clichys though! i'll just have to try and adjust. the hung ups don't have a platform and it's probaly the reason i stumble some in them.

CL has made some of the most beautiful pumps I've seen, but damn, I can't fathom spending $600 on a pair of shoes, let alone a pair of 4" shoes when I'm already 5'9". Usually I don't let that get to me because I'd rather be 6'3" than never wear the shoes I want :lol: but... 3.5" is pretty much my limit. Boooo!!! Maybe I'll grow a pair some day and try the 4"ers.

someone just put on ebay a pair of 12cm black patent clichys - and they're not even up for an un-reasonable price. too bad they're a size 41 and there's NO WAY i could walk in them. too big.
:( my fav shoes ever

Ive seen lots of Clichys on Ebay....

Recently someone in Las Vegas posted some cheap knock-offs of the Pigalle,(Same exact style, only in the poorest quality materials EVER. The sole is solid red plastic....ugh.), for about $100.00

I am looking for the crystal heel 120mm clichy in 40 in any color....anyone know where to find?

How do you pronounce Clichy? AN BTW-Do they still make this style? and does anyone know if the price went up from the original $495?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its pronounced like clee - shee. This style is still made and I am not sure of the price, but I think that they are more than $495 now.

^ thanks, and I'm almost sure the price went up as well since 2005.I post back when I find out.

Like a good voice. a good heel needs perfect pitch. The Clichy and Pigalle have it in spades.

Clichy come in 100mm and 120mm heels (4" and 5"). The 120mm are not available at all in the USA, so you likely were trying 100mm.

I had a pair custom made in Paris. When they finally arrived three months later, they came in the wrong size.

I had something similar ha[pen to me. They came in the right size, but 4" instead of 5"

Clichy come in 100mm and 120mm heels (4" and 5"). The 120mm are not available at all in the USA, so you likely were trying 100mm.

I had a pair custom made in Paris. When they finally arrived three months later, they came in the wrong size.

The Clichy and Pigalle are available (tons of them), on Ebay USA. Prices dont seem to budge below USD$600.00. Im holding out for the red glitter. :smile:

i posted these in the CL thread, but figure they belong here....

Graffiti Clichy
View attachment 330841

LOVE, LOVE, love them:heart:.... but they are SO difficult to walk in. Anyone else find this in the Clichy? Will I get used to them?.... I hate to see them go :cry:

Mona13, :flower:LOVE THESE:heart::heart::heart:

The boutiques are currently selling the 5" Clichys. I believe the LV store would be the best bet for anyone who's interested. More will be out this fall.

The shoe is called the Clichy (round toe) and retails for $600 at the Christian Louboutin store. The pointy toe version is called the Pigalle and is the same price. I was in the store today and tried them on, I must say id recommend practicing around the house for a bit as they are very lightweight and the heel is very pencil like. But they are amazing and worth every penny. Im about to get a second job so i can buy the Clichy and the Pigalle. lol

Christian, please bring back the Clichy 120 in black!!!
Where can i get these???????? i don't like pigalle and elise.... ;-(

Your best shot is to have them custom made by calling the Paris boutique.

@iLoveCouture:
thank you! do you know how much this will approx. cost and how long it takes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avococo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->