Shakira and Gerard Pique

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score
photo-of-Gerard-Pique-and-Shakira-460x305.png

Rumors talking about a possible romance between Shakira and FC Barcelona player Gerard Pique seem to be true as he has posted a picture from his birthday in which he is together with the beautiful Colombian singer.

In January, the Colombian singer announced her separation from Antonio de la Rua, after 11 years of passionate love.

At the time, rumors said that this failure was related to the close relationship between Shakira and international footballer for FC Barcelona, Gerard Pique. Today, they appear to have been right.

While in Barcelona shooting the video for Loca, Shakira was rumored to be dating an FC Barcelona player. According to rumors, that was Gerard Pique.

However, neither one of them has confessed the romance. And in Spain, the footballer who was world champion in 2010 is a real victim of harassment by paparazzi who stalk him in the hope of taking a picture of him and the beautiful Shakira.

And as the two stars have been avidly followed by paparazzi, it is even rumored that Guardiola, pique’s coach, asked his player to admit his relationship with Shakira in order to finally have peace.
inrumor

ohh lets just hope they are having fun.
i like them both,but not for each other.

I thought her and Nadal were really hot in that video they did but Pique and Shakira would have hot babies.

Still can't believe he is my age. *SMH*

^ I know, right? I thought he was much older but turns out he's only 24. He's so young.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah he just turn 24,10 days ago.
some of u guys should make a tread for him ^_^

This won't last long! She is very familar and wants to have kids in the next few years and he ...well he turns just 24 ... is a footballer who wants to have fun.

they expend valentine days together at the same restaurant! i guess there is no more question about it.

Yeah, I think they're dating. Here's an article with pictures of Pique showing up at a different dinner date. The article talks about how he arrived at 2 am, but guess who else was there? :innocent:

shakirapasion.org

I never liked the gossip news but I'm really really happy for them:woot:

Aw, I'm so glad they confirmed it! I think they make a cute couple ^_^

shakirapasion.org

ohhhz wow they really look good together! ^_^

ps gerard need to get some tan,he look like a ghost,lol

hmmm????^^^
Shakira caught jetting out of Barcelona with Gerard Pique

article-1359418-0D4D0118000005DC-831_468x374.jpg

daily mail