Shakira and Gerard Pique

at berlin? poor pique every one is saying that b/c he is with shakira his team been having a bad moment.
people are really saying the worst of him.

They look cute together.
Through, it was a huge surprise for me that she broke up with her (now ex ) b/f. They were together for such a long time!!!

still waiting for a kiss-pic-_-:P

here it is!:P

article-0-0B2C4C5200000578-722_468x599.jpg

dailymail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
eh.. Shakira needs an IVY leaguer... Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Stanford kinda guy. She's too smart for these youngins

This seems soo wrong to me :( Can't explain it

well, its much better for her career.

it does seem a little bit "soon" after her engagement. it makes me wonder if her former fiancee might face some sort of criminal charges down the line.

how is it better for her career?

she was engaged for years with the other guy,right? she always said that he didnt look to be exited to marry her anytime soon.maybe she got tired of waiting for him to make a move. :lol:

rumors said that her and the ex broke-up since early last year before she did the waka-waka video/song ,they just seem together because he is her manager.:innocent::innocent:

^let's just say her former fiancee's family is not very popular in argentina. it is against the rules to discuss politics at TFS, so you can investigate that yourself.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->