Shakira and Gerard Pique

what do u guys think?

Spanish media began circulating rumors Monday that Barcelona soccer star Gerard Pique is cheating on Shakira.

According to Jesus Mariñas of the Spanish newspaper El Razon, Gerard Pique is "blown away" by Israeli model Bar Refaeli and the two are having an affair.

Mariñas did not reveal the details of their meeting but he refers to Refaeli as "Pique's new blonde."

"Pique is with Bar Refaeli, but then come the denials," says Mariñas.

Although neither Sharkira nor Pique have mentioned a split publicly, Refaeli was one of the models who Shakira found scantily clad on Pique's phone last month, inspiring a jealous rage from the Barranquilla native.

Refaeli is apparently an avid soccer fan and spends much of her time in Spain hanging out with other models, including Malena Costa, the former girlfriend of Barcelona defender Carles Puyol

Bar-Refaeli-9.jpg
colombiareports

Last edited by a moderator:
OoooooooooO

I don't know if it would be a step up or down for Bar but it would definitely be a step down for Pique in my eyes.

Oh yes! amazing couple I can already imagine their good looking babies, but in all honesty I think piqué is too young for shakira! Bar and piqué should most def. get together

If it's not with Bar Rafaeli, he will cheat on Shakira with some other girls who has the same age than him. So I'm not really surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->