Shakira and Gerard Pique

I said this on her thread, i think she can do better than Pique IMO but, if they are happy together, good for them. How can this help to her career?! Shakira is an established artist, she's been around for years + won lots awards + sold don't know how many millions or records + she's known worldwide (doing the song for the last World Cup helped to confirm this even more)+ one of the highest earner artist in music. I can't see how can this boost her career at all

^^^maybe not worldwide but just in the country of argentina ^_^,where her ex family is not a favorite and her been relate it to them is kind of bad PR.

I think she wants to have beautiful babies soon as she's 34 and that's why she found herself Pique :wink:

^^mmm really....do you believe Pique is a gorgeous man?... I don't know... i mean he's pretty normal for me....like you know, there are cutest guys on the spanish streets....nonetheless i admit he's cute=)

^I myself don't find him attractive at all - quite the contrary for some weird reason I find him :cry: but I do believe that her biological clock is ticking and I think that a mix of the 2 of them would make gorgeous kids for some reason...his height , her gorgeous skin, her body, his eyes...just a thought after all...but I can imagine her getting 'broody' after her tour and all...

^totally agree with you, plus, on several occasions, she expressed her desire to get pregnant ... so i'm not surprised if she gets to work on this after her tour:D

^^^maybe not worldwide but just in the country of argentina ^_^,where her ex family is not a favorite and her been relate it to them is kind of bad PR.
Yeah you're right, I'm from Argentina so I can confirm De La Ruas are not a very popular family but most people don't mind her they only mind Antonio (obvious reasons) I have to say he's done a pretty good job managing her career

^I myself don't find him attractive at all - quite the contrary for some weird reason I find him :cry: but I do believe that her biological clock is ticking and I think that a mix of the 2 of them would make gorgeous kids for some reason...his height , her gorgeous skin, her body, his eyes...just a thought after all...but I can imagine her getting 'broody' after her tour and all...

Yeah, they'd make gorgeous babies. Haha, but can you imagine their kids accents? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe not worldwide but just in the country of argentina ^_^,where her ex family is not a favorite and her been relate it to them is kind of bad PR
Don't agree with it. She's definitely famous all around the world. I live in Russia, and she's been popular here since her first English single. And I'm more than sure that she's as popular in other countries. Plus, I don't think she was with her ex for 10 years just for the PR. It's ridiculous.

^^ no i never tough of it like that ^_^.
like i said only in Argentina, other countries,Russia,Spain,USA, she still on top.
and of course she wasnt with her 10 just for PR,i agree that's ridiculous,i said been with him is kind of a bad PR(becuase of his family situation) so better for her not to be related with any member of " De La Ruas " family.

Haha, but can you imagine their kids accents?

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know the reason why Shakira fell in love with Piqué:lol:

EL PIQUETÓN:rofl::brows::lol:

poprosa.com

I was just about to post that here! I think is better to have the fame of being well-hung than having the exact oposite fame, like Jude Law :rofl:

cuore has to be the worst yellow-press (rosa prensa) revista of them all..I don't even see anything .... :wink: if that's a big package then they can go and pack ....

anyway...I might be the only one but I am starting to get the arrogancy-vibe from this Pique guy more and more (I am a football fan so I watch the games over here in Spain) and being 24 and dating Shakira and all the success he has doesn't seem to go down well with him....sad to say but apparently being 'hot' makes him arrogant (even people from here Bcn say that)

well, we'll see how these 2 and their love story will continue

she is expected to show up tonight for the game between Barca and Madrid in Valencia supporting Pique and his team...

anyway...I might be the only one but I am starting to get the arrogancy-vibe from this Pique guy more and more (I am a football fan so I watch the games over here in Spain) and being 24 and dating Shakira and all the success he has doesn't seem to go down well with him....sad to say but apparently being 'hot' makes him arrogant (even people from here Bcn say that)

I agree with you. I don't live in Spain but, i still get that vibe from him. Even before this romance with Shakira i never quite like him. He's not attractive and he shows his age on a couple of things he does or at least DID. I don't know now cos he's dating Shakira so might want to seem a little more "mature" ? He's only 24, doing really well at football (except for last Thursday's game :P) all the girls in Spain love him (they do, don't they?) and dating Shakira now (who is 10 years older than him) .The guy probably thinks he's on top of the world, no wonder he's arrogant and i'm not excusing him i'm just saying that all of these help him even more to be like that

yeah, usually most of the girls over here in Spain love him (maybe because he has blue eyes and is rubio...) but I don't get why...I don't find him attractive at all!

yeah, they seem to become the media circus - they even go to the Camp Nou (Barcelonas stadium) to watch the games together ! I'M sure Pep Guardiola, the trainer doesn't like all the hype...and: they start to be sooo much IN YOUR FACE that it gets a bit too much with all the lovey-dovey-cheesy-love-display...sorry I'm quite cynical but considering I thought she was a private person she sure seems to be crazy over her toy-boy (reminds me of Scarlett Johansson but vice-versa dating someone older and previously being sooo guarded for their private lives and now showing it all around ?!?) weird

marca.com & europapress.es

whatever...we'll see what will happen...and how this all will influence football (that's my main concern :wink: hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->