Shampoo And Conditioner

Shampoo - Redken Body Full
Conditioner - Redken Body Full, or Dove Foaming Conditioner.

Redken get relaxed shampoo and finish up conditioner is awesome

I really like Matrix Biolage Energizing Shampoo and Detangling Solution. I also tried Victoria's secret So Sexy Volumizing Conditioner and Bath and Body Works volumizing conditioner and both were really great.

I avoid anything with sulfates (usually listed as the second ingredient in most shampoos), and whatever I use must be geared toward color-treated hair ... so that eliminates a lot out there, unfortunately!

But I have found my favorite is Aveda, hands-down. I also love Pureology.

i love garnier fructis, citre shine and johnson's baby shampoo!

If you can get it at a salon, I highly recommend Rusk Sensories shampoo and conditioners. Eco friendly, beautiful frequent use shampoo and great on chemically treated hair. I've been using it for nearly a year now.

SheilaTexas said:
I avoid anything with sulfates (usually listed as the second ingredient in most shampoos), and whatever I use must be geared toward color-treated hair ... so that eliminates a lot out there, unfortunately!

But I have found my favorite is Aveda, hands-down. I also love Pureology.[/QUOTE]

My gosh YES!
Pureology is AMAZING! Miraculous!
I tried a sample and fell inlove...
I am currently using Nexxus something or other shamp and conditioner...
Unfortunately I bought HUGE bottles and I dont have much bathroom space to store them... so until I finish them I will hold off on pureologry.

Gym & Shampoo

I frequent the gym 5-6 days a week, 3 of those of days I'm in the gym twice - once in the mornin and another at night. I normally always take showers after each workout and use a scant amount of shampoo when doing so (for fear of harming my hair, yet still wanting it clean).

Any advice on the matter? am I justified in my fear? should I lessen my shampoo use? thanks...

btw...i use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo w/ their conditioner...

I think some of the time, you can get away with just rinsing the sweat out of your hair and then conditioning, leaving out the shampoo stage if you're worried about over-washing it. Unless your hair is super-greasy then you probably don't need to wash it 2x in a day with a Tea Tree shampoo...I imagine that doing so could be really drying for your hair as well as your scalp. And if there is Tea Tree in the conditioner anyway, then it will cleanse a little bit, even on its own!

Hope that helps.

unmetro:woot:

Awesome gym enthusiasm! I commend you on your positive attitude and your commitement...
perhaps you can avoid washing your hair so much if you put it up tightly in a pony tail or bun and like a head band to keep it off your face...
Its kinda scary to was your hair so much, IMO...

I alternate between Redken - All Soft and MOP (Modern Organic Products). Both are WONDERFUL! :D

I've used every shampoo and conditioner under the sun...expensive ones, cheap ones and I always come back to cheapie Pantene.

Thanks, I find my determination gratifyin...tats how I'm able to keep it up...hehe
I guess I'll have to wait a few months before I can do wat you suggest...hehe...thanks ;-)

Plastic'sWife said:
unmetro:woot:

Awesome gym enthusiasm! I commend you on your positive attitude and your commitement...
perhaps you can avoid washing your hair so much if you put it up tightly in a pony tail or bun and like a head band to keep it off your face...
Its kinda scary to was your hair so much, IMO...

this is a bit weird to ask but,

has anyone used a avocado hair mask ever to replenish their hair nutrients?

how do you make it?:doh:

i've had it done at salons, but i'm cutting back my budget so anyone have any clue?

i use cheap ones like herbal essences and such. I tried some schampoo from a salon but it didn't really make any difference so i went back to the usual

^purexelegance burts bees makes one. My hair is a bit longer so I use it once a week. The instructions say to put it on while you are in the shower,and wait 3 minutes to rinse, but I think it works better if you apply the product about 5 minutes before entering. It is very cheap, and works very well. It also saves you the hassle of having to stir up a mask.

The best conditione i have ever used is Kanebo´s Tsuya Coat.
Amazing stuff!!!

I have tried duzons of shampoos and Redken all soft was the only one that impressed me, but not that much! lol

The worst i´ve tried was Johnson baby shampoo! Left my hair really lank and pasty and at the time i had blond streaks and left them a bit greenish.
Baby stuff is full of oil and things that don´t work for us, even though we think they do! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->