Shampoo And Conditioner

At the moment, Ocar Blandi Crema shampoo and conditioner.
I switch to a different brand/kind whenever they run out though. I want to try the Kerastase! I have heard wonderful things.

Kel----I believe you can get Kerastase products at Drugstore.com--some of the line at least.

i use tigi the frizz control (green shampoo and conditioner) and my hair has imporved a lot!!its s a bit expensive compared to pantene of fructis but i always seems to find them on sale and think that 10$ for a liter of shampoo is not that bad. they have seriuolsy help witht the frizz and it does seem to straighten my hair a bit as it says!(unbeliavle that it does what it says!)

really happy with it :D

head and shoulders, it leaves my hair silky, smooth and shiny

For Aveda products: I was told to use Sap Moss.
After I finish my favorite: Goldwell's Shampoo and Conditioning treatment for highlighted hair I may switch to that. My other favorite conditior is the Ultra deep mask by Framesi, it does amazing things.

i really love the smell of RALPH LAUREN's hair line but really addicted to the way Redken's All Soft leaves my hair feeling.

I read somewhere that if you have dry hair then you shouldnt use conditioner...does anyone know if thats true or not??

i heard that if you have oily hair you shouldn't use conditioner, but then i asked one of the ladies at my salon and she said everyone should use it even if it's just ont he ends..

so i'm not too sure about that one.

Salon: Alterna's Hemp Shampoo for Chemically-Treated hair is great if your hair is colored and damaged (which mine was).

Drugstore: Like many of you, I think Garnier Fructis smells terrific and makes my hair clean and very shiny and manageable.

FashionFriendly said:
I read somewhere that if you have dry hair then you shouldnt use conditioner...does anyone know if thats true or not??
I had really dry ratty hair but I just kept on deep conditioning it and alternating clarifying and moisturizing shampoos and I actually got asked to audition for a shampoo commercial when I was out dancing one night It really felt good since I have had frizzy unmanageable hair for a good part of my life

FashionFriendly said:

I've always heard the opposite actually. Not conditioning won't help at all.

i use:

frederick fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner

lux super rich shampoo and conditioner
(japan)

Vo5 Oil

i love bed head "dumb blonde". its a shampoo/conditioner combo for chemically treated hair (not just for blondes).... i recommend it!

I change my shampoo quite often because I find if I keep using the same one then my hair stops getting really 'clean' after each wash, almost like it gets used to the shampoo. At the moment I'm using
Fudge Beach Bum Blonding shampoo and conditioner, it keeps blonde hair light and bright, I really like it

is tresemme really salon quality?

i think frederick fekkai's glossing shampoo for 20 a bottle is too much for me...

after using it for a year... maybe i'll try something new.

i always see it on commercials that it's good but i'm not quite sure.

anyone?:P

and can anyone suggest some good hair treatment stuff? my hair is ultra damaged from the sun.

i just bought the tresemme shampoo and deep conditioner....

WOW the recommendations are absolutely true.

it's amazing.

my hair is so much better than using fredrick fekkai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->