Sharon Stone

zimbio

Martin Mica and actress Sharon Stone attend Audi at 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at Pacific Design Center on February 24, 2013 in West Hollywood, California.

21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party at Pacific Design Center in Hollywood - Febr. 24, 2013

tlfan.to

zimbio

Sharon Stone attends a cocktail party in Santa Catarina, Rio de Janeiro. The Hollywood actress is the face of FG Empreendimentos, a construction company that is launching luxury residential buildings Bauneário Camboriu. As part of the payment Sharon received an apartment in coverage.
March 30, 2013 -

she is legendary. lol. always ALWAYS delivers on the "glam" factor. i can't think of a single moviestar who is as consistently dripping with glamour as Sharon Stone.

Even if she´s a LOT older than her boyfriend, they make a gorgeous couple. It´s very rare, but they look perfect together.

They do look good together, and it's nice to see her happy.

I wonder why she's kissing Kate Moss, ha ha! And did anyone else notice that in those shots they don't look far apart in age!

If you want to get some real insight into this astonishing woman, please watch this. Here's Sharon Stone on "Inside The Actor's Studio".

i'm so thankful that Sharon hasn't gone the route of plastic surgery. she may get a little botox here and there, i don't know. but whatever she has done is very minimal. she looks gorgeous and like a beautiful woman ageing gracefully. thank god she hasn't gotten the cheek plumper thing that so many of the others have (Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Elle MacPherson, etc etc).

zimbio

Actress Sharon Stone caught texting while driving in Los Angeles, California on April 19, 2013.

White House Correspondents' Association Dinner at the Washington Hilton in Washington - April 27, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->