Vogue Paris March 2006 : Sharon Stone by David Sims

Alien Sex Friend said:
it`s really not the first time for french vogue belive me:wink:
september 2005 is also David Sims`s dedicated issue:rolleyes:

yes i know, but i think are very soon again all magazine to David Sims, the works of him liked much but sometimes very repetetives

Alien Sex Friend said:
from 10 issues per year 5 are with models and secound part is with stars

last year, and also in 2004 only 2 covers were with celebrities ... 8 covers were with models.

French vogue March issue
[SIZE=-2]Posted on February 25, 2006 at 04:13:32 PM by maya
on the cover and inside sharo stone ph by david sims

A LA PAGE 12 b/w/c pics of raquel z ph by david sims

HOLLYWOOD PARADE 11 b/w/c pics of caroline t and hilary ph by david sims

FEMME D'ACTIONS sharon stone eds + interview.The ph. is david sims

STAR SYSTEM 11 b/w/c pics of malgosia? (she wears a brunette wig)ph by david sims

PRETTY DANDY 11 b/w pics of freja ph by david sims

ARMES DE SEDUCTION 5 b/w/c pics of gemma ph by mario sorrenti

vogue bijoux 4 coloured pics of patrcia ph by john akehurst

vogue beaute hilary+amy w.+julia d.katia s ph bby inez e matadin

[/SIZE]saw the issue today, which is really weird because we usually get it about a month later.

anyway, the ed with gemma is pretty cool - she's covered in metallic body paint.
the raquel ed is just your average ed, but raquel looks quite different.
the caroline and hilary ed is very colorful.

that's all i remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
peacelover142002 said:

saw the issue today, which is really weird because we usually get it about a month later.

anyway, the ed with gemma is pretty cool - she's covered in metallic body paint.
the raquel ed is just your average ed, but raquel looks quite different.
the caroline and hilary ed is very colorful.

that's all i remember.
and i like freja`s ed:blush:

Malgosia and Raquel have AMAZING stories. The rest aren't that hot. I liked Sorrenti's jewelry with Gemma though.

attachment.php

ohh i wanna this jewelry:rolleyes: skull and bones :furious: :wub:

I see. I knew it was a bony hand but couldn't figure out what kind of jewellery it was. Thanks for the information!

WhiteLinen said:
I see. I knew it was a bony hand but couldn't figure out what kind of jewellery it was. Thanks for the information!
i`ll tell u exactly when i`ll get this issue^_^

It's a necklace called 'Skeleton Hand' in silver by Benjamin Cho for House of Waris.There's just one picture of Gemma missing , I'll see what I can do to scan it .

The Gemma editorial is my favourite one, seems like the collaboration between Gemma and Mario Sorrenti is a pretty creative one . I also loved the one featuring Patricia Schmid .Fashion-wise , I found the editorials to be very disappointing , though the photography was amazing.I mostly liked the little articles about Guy Bourdin, Paul & Joe , Mario Scwab , Roger Vivier , but the whole theme being dedicated to charity business and stars was a bit of a drag , I've never been convinced by those stars who parade in fabulous gowns and jewels to support a cause while eating caviar and who pretend to care about political or humanitarian causes. I have much more respect for grass-root organizations...Although, I do appreciate the fact that it makes some causes more mediatized ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why on earth did they pit Sharon Stone on the cover i am disappointed with french Vogue.I mean she looks good but thats it.Deffinetly dosent deserve to be on it!

Here's a picture (the only one) from the 'Armes de Séduction' editorial which hadn't posted :

qwzozn.jpg

And the beauty article featuring Margot Vidalenc :

(scanned by me)

small request...

I believe there is a Nina Ricci ad in this magazine with Mona J. Can someone who has the magazine and a scanner, please scan it :flower:

There's karma waiting for you :ninja:

Would anybody be able to scan the editorial with Caroline T? I'd love to see it, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->