Shearling F/W 03.04

Little_Girly

Reaction score
I have seen some great shearling boots (which I posted on shoes, shoes, and shoes) but I have also found these great jackets. The color is just fantastic...

This is a Andee Golden Shearling Vest, Priced at $995.00 (neimans)

F4W7971_mp.jpg

A vest (not as nice in my view) and $800!!

F4-02B6_mp.jpg

But this is my favourate (BUT - is $1900) - damn. Andee Golden Shearling Jacket......... I am thinking hard and trying to find a way to justify getting it :smile:

F4W7954_mp.jpg

Very cute...
but I think it's not very practical to buy it in that color you showed, unless you have another shearling in neutral. and it's overpriced, so much just for a jacket, not even a coat? :shock:
JMO :smile:

I think the middle one is the most practical. I love pink! I think this color would be excellent for fall.

ooooooh, over-priced in my view. A good shearling will set you back a little naturally, but I think if you shopped around you would get one for a better price. Having said that, I agree with pink shearling is very nice (all of them) - I actually prefer the ones with the fur trim (1 and 3).

Try here for some shearlings (but I guess these will be equally as expensive)...

Shearlings

More Shearlings

I suppose the best time to buy these things is when it is hot. Have none of the stores that sell them got any good sales on??

I like the last one - but it *kinda* reminds me of J.Lo her 'All I want' video clip, the one with all the snow and tinkly music :P

But actually, I'm not that much of a fan of shearling at all

I love that PINK.. and I love the coat... though I wouldn't pay that MUCH!! LOL! but I lvoe it though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->