Shoe Trunks!

Boudoir Belle

Reaction score
when traveling, you could never pack enough purses & shoes -- although i end up literally living in a pair or two, i just can't not take my favorites with me!

i'm in search for a nice shoes trunk (not LV this time) that would fit between 6-8 pairs of shoes -- any recommendations? links? photos? :flower:

a trunk with compartments for shoes so they do not get squashed like they normally do in regular suitcases... trunks are for the seasoned traveler :smile: not for me, I would never travel enough to make it worth it….

Originally posted by lele@Jan 5th, 2004 - 9:04 pm
a trunk with compartments for shoes so they do not get squashed like they normally do in regular suitcases... trunks are for the seasoned traveler :smile: not for me, I would never travel enough to make it worth it….
Oooooooh thanks :flower: I think I need one of those and quick :blush:

thanks girls -- anyone other than LV?
do u know if burberry makes any? or sergio rossi?

The only other thing you could go for is shoe sample cases as used by shoe salesmen. You can order them online. But lets just say they are more about function than fashion

Pottertons cases

the aluminium is ok

But they only seem to have a kids size left. :rolleyes:

Wow, that aluminium one is so very close in appearance to those record boxes I see floating around

Put a cobbler's expander into both shoes...wrap them in newspaper and stick 'em in a plastic bag...voila! Totally protected from the rigours of travel...

Have you checked out Muji for shoe-trunks? Sounds like the kind of thing they would make...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->