Short hair

^you do wear it very well :-D (and I also like the shape of your eyebrows ^_^)

Thank you guys :blush:

Good luck melfreya! :flower: I think the Jean Seberg/Mia Farrow is one of the best pixie choices because I love that when it's that short, there really is no styling involved. It's kind of a wash & go, which is a welcome change. :lol:

i got my hair cut yesterday...
i had let it grow almost to my shoulders because i had a black tie thing to go to and a bit longer hair was good for that...

but now it feels like my hair is soooo short!...
:lol:...

my hair reference is isabella rossellini in the 80's lancome ads...
:heart:

i hate short hair so much. i had really really long hair and i cut it shoulder length, then i cut it pixie short then i cut it an inch long and it looked terrible. it looked terrible at all times. i am so ugly :( i will never be a supermodel!

there are a lot of supermodels, not all of them look the same :flower:.
Short hair is hard to pull off if you are uneasy about how you should look, long hair is a great way to take the attention off your features.
I like short hair regardless of how it looks, I think most people look better with short hair, but I guess it's because in this day and age the beauty standards are so fixed, that it takes a lot of personality to cut it really short.

i hate short hair so much. i had really really long hair and i cut it shoulder length, then i cut it pixie short then i cut it an inch long and it looked terrible. it looked terrible at all times. i am so ugly :( i will never be a supermodel!

most models look actually "weird". none of them look girl-next-door-pretty, that´s too plain. being different and unique is what matteres. remember the "alien"-chic.

i do not want to be a supermodel..it is too tough of a job and i have no clue how they reach it. however...i raised my cousin and she's really now and i hope she will be a model. she is really really pretty....i am thinking of being a nanny for millionaires!

i think i look ok with short hair, i dont know. i am so fat D: i have a big fat stomach. so ugly. and just...ugh. the long hair was the only pretty thing about me, and now it's gone D:

sorry i'm posting again here. the only reason i cut my hair was because like...people were harassing me about my long hair. it was so strange. i had waist length hair and i'd never cut it and i would get cat calls on the street, and people at school would come up to me and ask me to cut it. it was the creepiest thing. i didn't know what to do so i ended up cutting it all off. i didn't know it was in fashion. i never know what's in fashion even though i studied fine arts.

Don't you feel more bold and with more power without something to hide behind? Short hair might take a bit to get used to, but then you might love it. So sad to hear the peer pressure to cut your hair, that is insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->