Sienna Guillory

princesita

Reaction score
Hi!

Does anybody know this girl? She´s british, she´s acted for like 2 secs in LOVE ACTUALLY and a TV program called Helen of Troy. I cannot find good pics of her...

Can somebody post some or at least a link were I can find some?

Thanks a lot

Prin

There aren't very many good pictures of her online - she's not that well known. She IS rather pretty though...I'm sure IMDB.com will have some images of her, if you want to look there. :smile:

there are quite a few . Just use the search engine,I'm sure you'll find some.

she was voted into british glamour mag's best dressed-quite low down but still worth searching their website-i think she was in the harpers&queen one too.

never heard of her before so i looked her up......don't really like any of the things she's wearing in the pictures i found

nornor

She looks cuter in these pictures than in the movie. But, I agree, I do not like her style, but the first outfit is not too terrible.

she's really pretty
what role does she play in love actually?
I've seen helen of troy....I think she looks better than diane as helen though
she's gonna be in resident evil II, seen the trailer, stunning! :lol:

She played Colin Firth´s cheating girlfriend...She´s on screen for three seconds at the very beggining of the movie. She´s in bed as he leaves the house in a hurry.

She´s so cute! But all the pics I find are so boring and old!

princesita

and she was in Resident evil 2 movie.
i love her . SHe is so beautiful.

She is playing the Elf warrior in the film 'Eragon' which will be HUGE and hit our cinemas at Christmas. It has an amazing cast inclufing Jeremy Irons and John Malkiovich and will fill that Lord of the Rings void!

Last edited by a moderator:
is it true the sienna miller and sienna guillory dont like one and over
her some pics sleepercar.com

LOve her! I started this thread ages ago,but I don´t know why she isn´t more popular. She has a gorgeous face and body, but she´s mostly in quite crappy movies.

She doesn't dislike Sienna Miller, I think she was just slightly put our by the ammount of times they were confused for one another when Sienna Miller came on the scene and was basically famous for being Jude's girlfriend. Sienna has been acting for about 15 years now and yes, she has done some rubbish stuff but also great stuff like 'Take a girl like you' and Playing Lettice Knollys in 'The Virgin Queen'. She doesn't do the celebrity thing and I expect because of that her carreer will be alot longer than her name sake's!

Take a girl like you

The Virgin Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, i hated her character so much in the virgin queen, which means, she's amazing. :heart: ^_^

I think when you are as beautiful as she is it is really really good fun having wrinkly old make-up and black teath to cover it up! Its an opportunity to be judged for your acting and not what you look like. I'd sooo rather be a character actor than eye-candy. So much more fun.....

Sienna G never publically said it, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was a little put off from Sienna Miller. I remember reading/hearing that Sienna Guillory's dream role was Edie, and as everyone knows, Sienna Miller won that role for Factory Girl! Not to mention what someone else already said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->