Sienna Guillory

I'd like to know where you read/saw Sienng G saying Eddie would be her ideal role. It sounds very unlikely. There was so much hype about the casting of that film, dropping Sienna M because she wasn't famous enough, casting Katie Holmes until she was abducted by aliens and basically went mad. Then they went and re-cast Sienna M because Jude Law shagged his nanny. All very bizarre. I think every young and beautiful actress was quoted saying they wanted the role and we all know the press never lies.............. :smile:

Here is a picture of her playing Arya in Eragon.....

Can't wait............!

Last edited by a moderator:
She was rather painful to watch in Resident Evil 2... at least this Eragon thing looks remotely interesting esp since J-Mal is in it. then again he was disastrous in Johnny English. Wasn't she the one who kept dying in The Time Machine?

filmgeek said:
sea_air: I'm fairly certain she talks about it in this interview: http://www.chatshow.net/interviews/interview.aspx?interviewID=47 however, it's currently not working for me, or else I'd tell you how far into it she mentions wanting to play Edie.

I couldn't get it to work either. I'll believe you then, though that interview was back in 2000. I wonder if the project has been floating around all this time.

sea_air: I don't know that it was that project that she mentioned. They just asked her what her dream role was and there wasn't even a pause, she just answered right away with Edie Sedgwick. She mentioned that she was fascinated with her life and would love to play her one day.

sea_air please provide credits for all the pics you posted or they will be deleted.. thanks

MulletProof said:
oh, i hated her character so much in the virgin queen, which means, she's amazing. :heart: ^_^
I have to agree, I've seen her in a few things thats she's been good in :blush:
And the lucky lady dated Nick Moran :heart:

she's not at ALL who I would've picked for Arya. she looks nothing like she's described in the book.

plus, that gown is horrid.

I don't care what anyone says, I think she's stunning. Thank you so much style_savy

316ui3k.jpg

elle

Sienna Guillory - Resident Evil: Apocalypse promos & stills - celebutopia.

Sienna Guillory 'Inkheart' Premiere in New York 15.01.2009 (celebutopia).

Sienna Guillory attends the red carpet arrivals of 'The Goob' during the 58th BFI London Film Festival at Vue Leicester Square on October 10, 2014 in London, England.
9awwpIg.jpg

NPN1OT2.jpg

iSBGMOV.jpg

88TYwuV.jpg

zimbio

Sienna Guillory attends the UK Gala Screening of 'Zootropolis' at Hackney Picturehouse on March 7, 2016 in London, England.
k1RxAWy.jpg

getty

^What is with these jeans and boots?
She is beautiful, but her personal style is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->