Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

^ i don't actually think she is a good actress, i rather find her acting unnatural but compared to paris she is a treasure!

doesn't it seem like given this world-epic humiliation, his wife can take him to the cleaners? it's very odd to me that he's carrying on like this if their "divorce" isn't signed and completely finished.

joaquin phoenix likes boys and girls- FACT!
also, sources close to me, say that he really is a sex addict.

Joaquin Phoenix is a pretty flirty man. I went to visit my friend in LA (she was living at the Chateau around the same time while her house was being renovated) She, her boyfriend and I went to the bar one night - I went to the bar to get a drink, and he came up and was extremely...amorous. He was very nice, though. Very, VERY touchy. He asked me if I wanted to go to his room and order some room service LOL. I said no. I remember my friend AND her boyfriend kept telling me "what the hell is wrong with you??? you should have gone!!!!" haha

I've also had some friends who live here in NYC say they've met Balthazaar and that he was a dog. Very flirtatious and nice, but despicable - one even knew he and his wife as a couple, yet he kept on trying to make it with her!

I know that all sounds very prattle-y and such, but it always make me laugh. I do think what shes doing is extremely hypocritcal - she bitched endlessly about Jude and their "nanny" yet somehow it's completely OK to be having an affair with a married man with children. While it doesn't surprise me on Balthazaar's end, I'm rather surprised that someone who has been cheated on, would do that. But, honestly that is all Sienna Miller is known for - not for her less than mediocre "acting"

Your very accurate Alber. I had an encounter myself...
I think some people just love to "be in love" but after a while, when that feeling fades, they don't know what to do because they think it's not normal anymore, when really, that is what it is.

Joaquin Phoenix is a pretty flirty man. I went to visit my friend in LA (she was living at the Chateau around the same time while her house was being renovated) She, her boyfriend and I went to the bar one night - I went to the bar to get a drink, and he came up and was extremely...amorous. He was very nice, though. Very, VERY touchy. He asked me if I wanted to go to his room and order some room service LOL. I said no. I remember my friend AND her boyfriend kept telling me "what the hell is wrong with you??? you should have gone!!!!" haha

I've also had some friends who live here in NYC say they've met Balthazaar and that he was a dog. Very flirtatious and nice, but despicable - one even knew he and his wife as a couple, yet he kept on trying to make it with her!

I know that all sounds very prattle-y and such, but it always make me laugh. I do think what shes doing is extremely hypocritcal - she bitched endlessly about Jude and their "nanny" yet somehow it's completely OK to be having an affair with a married man with children. While it doesn't surprise me on Balthazaar's end, I'm rather surprised that someone who has been cheated on, would do that. But, honestly that is all Sienna Miller is known for - not for her less than mediocre "acting"

OMG...that is so ballsy! Who would be turned on by that?! Even if one finds Joaquin attractive it would still be whorey to go back to his room and screw him just to say you did. And what...the consolation prize for your work is room service...:rolleyes: :lol:

You did the right thing...I would've been like no thank you, you walking STD...

and to add to my prior post joaquin tried to get with my MALE friend and invited him up to a house he was staying in tribeca. You didn't hear it from me!

^ i don't actually think she is a good actress, i rather find her acting unnatural but compared to paris she is a treasure!

Well is Paris dating married man with children? If not, she is a million times better than Sienna, and that is saying a lot I think.

I agree, her acting is unnatural and all her roles seem like the same endless version of the way she likes to portray herself in real life.:yuk:

Sienna can act(loved interview) but it doesn't change the fact that what her and Balthazar are doing is just a nasty hot mess.

I have to agree with Sienna's unnatural acting!She has a pretty face though...but not that good in acting!!! Why comparing her with Elizabeth Taylor & Angelina Jolie?! They've won Oscars! :D

I used to adore her style and how carefree she was, but this is disgusting. You can't tell me they had no idea they were being photographed. There are plenty of places in the world they could have gone where no one would photograph them- private beaches, heck even private islands with their money. Or how about just go in a room?!? This must be so humiliating for his wife- I can't imagine what she's going through right now. It's bad enough when a couple decides to separate/divorce/whatever their current situation is, but then to have another man so publicly denounce their marriage and what they had together. It's sick. Also, think of his children!! My god! At least Sienna and him should have the decency to keep this private and out of the public eye.

The British tabloids are going to town on this.
In The Mirror, there's a report that they're moving in together and this guide -

The Sun have a feature article called Sienna: Vixen...or Victim

I actually read that article just now. Her relationship with her father, or lack thereof, probably has affected her in many ways, but this affair is just below the belt.

And I agree, her career is definitely damaged by this. Someones personal life is going to influence the roles they get, how they are perceived in the film industry, etc. I think this might have done more damage than we realize.

Sienna is back in London:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/07/21/sienna-miller-london-love/
(I don't know how to post pictures, sorry)

"Fresh from her steamy vacation with married man Balthazar Getty, a solo Sienna Miller looks a bit down as she hides her face while out and about in London on Monday.

Sienna’s much-publicized affair with the 33-year-old Brothers & Sisters star (and heir to a $50 billion oil fortune) prompted his fashion designer wife Rosetta, 37, to flee the country. She said she felt “humiliated” by his behavior.

10+ pictures inside of Sienna Miller looking lonely in London…"

Balthazar Getty Confirms Separation From Wife
Monday July 21, 2008

Brothers & Sisters star Balthazar Getty and his wife of eight years, Rosetta, have separated he confirmed in a statement Monday.

"The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved," Getty wrote. "In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that yes indeed my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further."

Us Magazine

Oh, please. I would feel a tiny bit more sympathetic towards him if only one set of pictures had emerged. Photographers can be very sly and it's possible that the couple simply wasn't aware of their presence the first time. That would surely be embarassing for anyone, and he could easily have moved on to whatever it is they were doing in private. All separations are difficult and painful, and we cannot judge anyone because we don't know the circumstances leading to Getty's marriage breaking down. But I find it grossly inappropriate, irresponsible, and hurtful for a still-married/recently separated person and his/her lover to allow themselves to be photographed in intimate poses over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->