Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

seperated, but what abt divorce? in the US, separation is usually temporary for breathing room to think.

^^He is such a hypocrite!

Joaquin Phoenix is a pretty flirty man. I went to visit my friend in LA (she was living at the Chateau around the same time while her house was being renovated) She, her boyfriend and I went to the bar one night - I went to the bar to get a drink, and he came up and was extremely...amorous. He was very nice, though. Very, VERY touchy. He asked me if I wanted to go to his room and order some room service LOL. I said no. I remember my friend AND her boyfriend kept telling me "what the hell is wrong with you??? you should have gone!!!!" haha

I've also had some friends who live here in NYC say they've met Balthazaar and that he was a dog. Very flirtatious and nice, but despicable - one even knew he and his wife as a couple, yet he kept on trying to make it with her!

I know that all sounds very prattle-y and such, but it always make me laugh. I do think what shes doing is extremely hypocritcal - she bitched endlessly about Jude and their "nanny" yet somehow it's completely OK to be having an affair with a married man with children. While it doesn't surprise me on Balthazaar's end, I'm rather surprised that someone who has been cheated on, would do that. But, honestly that is all Sienna Miller is known for - not for her less than mediocre "acting"

I swear if those walls at Chateau could tallk.:innocent::lol:

perez is reporting that his sources close to Rosetta are saying her and Balthazar haven't been separated at all and how she's devastated.

He had to have known paps were photographing everything, including her crotch grab and his sucking action...he should be embarrassed. But I also agree with Lainey that someone with a fragile past like him will completely lose it if Sienna tires of him and moves on...which is a possibility.

He had to have known paps were photographing everything, including her crotch grab and his sucking action...he should be embarrassed. But I also agree with Lainey that someone with a fragile past like him will completely lose it if Sienna tires of him and moves on...which is a possibility.

I think it's more than a possibility - I think it's a given that they will only last for a short while. Which makes the whole thing even more stupid on his side IMO. Splitting this way from your wife for something that won't last - he's bound to feel stupid :blink:

he's a forbidden fruit for now, and you know what they say for forbidden fruit. he'll be off the picture the moment he's legally divorced.

basically : she is a wh*re and he is a pig, they are perfect for each other

I'm sure it is a very difficult time for him- what better way to deal with a separation/divorce than to go on holiday with your new girlfriend and have pictures splashed all over the papers? I'm sure this has helped him tremendously.

perez is reporting that his sources close to Rosetta are saying her and Balthazar haven't been separated at all and how she's devastated.

Well truth be said he didn't say they were separated before, He said they were separated, I have no doubt they are now. :lol:He's such a creep, I hope sl*tty Sienna in the end will dump him in the way he deserves:yuk:

Balthazar Getty admits marriage is over... but it's Sienna's reputation that's really left in tatters

Sienna Miller's lover Balthazar Getty has publicly announced his marriage to Rosetta Getty, the mother of his four children, is over.
It comes just a week after steamy pictures of the actor and scantily clad Sienna were spotted cavorting around while holidaying on the Amalfi coast.
He said in a statement: 'The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience especially when children are involved.

article-0-01F09FEF00000578-403_224x546.jpg

article-0-01CE26A200000578-78_224x544.jpg

Affair: Sienna Miller's reputation has been damaged by her affair with married Brothers and Sisters star Balthazar Getty
'In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that, yes indeed, my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further.'
While Sienna, 26, may have finally got her man, her reputation has been left in tatters.
The actress, who was hoping break the American market with her upcoming film G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, doesn't appear to have won many Stateside fans with her latest antics.
She has been branded a 'homewrecker' with 'no morals' by a number of U.S. blogs - and that is by far the kindest description.
Celebrity observer Perez Hilton has given her an unprintable nickname, which he claims she 'continually lives up'.
But her growing unpopularity doesn't seem to be slowing her down her romance.
There are rumours the pair, who were first linked in June, are looking to move in together.
While Balthazar, 33, reportedly suggested she move into his Los Angeles mansion, which is now empty after his wife and four children moved out, but she is said to be keen to find a new place.
The couple were introduced earlier this year by Sienna's Edge of Love co-star Matthew Rhys, who stars alongside Balthazar in hit U.S. TV show ‘Brothers and Sisters'.
Following the news of the affair, Balthazar's wife Rosetta fled the U.S. with their four children - Cassius, eight, Grace, seven, Violet, four, and June, 10 months - with her.
A friend says Rosetta feels 'humiliated' by the affair.
Meanwhile, Sienna's ex Rhys Ifans is far from being devastated over the end of their year-long romance.

The Welsh actor has told friends: 'You'd think that he would be hurt by the pictures of Sienna and Balthazar but in fact he couldn't be happier. He feels that Sienna has shown herself for who she really is.
'He feels that he has had a lucky escape.'
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:

Meanwhile, Sienna's ex Rhys Ifans is far from being devastated over the end of their year-long romance.

The Welsh actor has told friends: 'You'd think that he would be hurt by the pictures of Sienna and Balthazar but in fact he couldn't be happier. He feels that Sienna has shown herself for who she really is.
'He feels that he has had a lucky escape.'
dailymail

It seems true. I do feel a little bad for her, because the US is not going to know her as the girl from the GI movie, but rather as something very negative. Now she doesn't have to break into the US market, she has to change the public's perception of herself. I'm sure her PR people are a little pissed. Wonder how they plan to fix this? What PR strategies could possibly fix their situation?!?
Saying all that, there is still something about her style that I like. Wish I didn't.

Well I read today that she's suing the papers which first printed the holiday pics claiming they "invaded her privacy". That should help, NOT. Darling if you're going to prance around naked and semi naked with your married/only just separated lover, expect to get photographed. It's not as if she displayed more caution after the boat pics, the became more public and lurid for several days.

I doubt the magazines or the photo agencies care she is suing...they always settle for such little sums of money in the UK because the cases are usually close to being thrown out. I don't know how these two didn't know they were being photographed, it's like if you care that much about your reputation in the first place...why are you being so naked and so sexual in public!!

^ oh come on they definately know that they were being photographed!! this is just a way to pretend "oohh they were shooting? we didn't know, otherwise why would we be so disgustingly into eachother and show no respect for her wife and children. we're not pathetic and in need of attention. we're just stupid enough to walk around naked and kiss eachother all day long 3 days in a row - on a boat, on a balcony(not in a room) and at a beach- and not to know that someone may have been taking pics. i'm sueing - i'm a decent(!) person"

Balty and Sienna definitely should have done a bit more to be secretive, to be considerate of the soon-to-be ex-wife and the children. That much is true.

As to their actions -- who knows what the state of the Getty marriage was? Perhaps they were separated as Balty has said. In the U.S. a divorce doesn't happen immediately. In some states, there is a mandatory 1 year waiting period between a separation and a divorce. A separation is certainly not always a time when a couple might try to work it out and get back together. Sometimes, it is just a waiting game. So why should he not date if that was the case? Granted, not in a public fashion...but to condemn them if such was the case is unrealistic. Until you have gone through a divorce, you don't know how it feels to have to be alone and wait a year....even the laws in states here define adultery as pre-separation sex. One can do as they wish after a separation. Often in the U.S., spouses are battling it out over assets or cannot reach an agreement about money, custody, etc. and divorces drag out for years. All that said, I do agree that to be so public is insensitive to Rosetta and the children. They should have been more careful.

I find it funny that people defended Angelina and Brad, but are casting such aspersions at Sienna. Is it because Brad kept things secretive until the announcement of the split? Is it because Angelina immediately made her charitable work much, much more public and immediately got pregnant? Does being charitable and bearing children erase such "sins" (if you are one of the people who feel that way about the situation). Is it because Jennifer had no children? I just find that people are totally hypocritical about these types of things, and far too judgmental. Love is hard. Marriage is hard.

I should hope that none of us find ourselves in the middle of a crumbling marriage, or falling in love with another and choosing to leave a loveless marriage. It is not an easy place to be. For myself, I would rather live an honest life than to stay in a bad marriage "for the children." What does that teach them about love, to grow up in a home without it? That duty is the highest calling in life and that happiness and love should be sacrificed for it? But I digress, because who knows the state of the Getty marriage leading up to these events...I certainly don't. For all we know, Rosetta has another boyfriend or lover! As an example, everyone was irate over the supposed affair between Alex Rodriguez and Madonna until reports surfaced that Cynthia Rodriguez was playing the role of the "victim" to get more $$$ in the divorce and had been sleeping with half of the baseball team during their marriage!

Yes, to be public about a romance after a split is insensitive....but I for one do not cast stones from my glass house.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't really change that Sienna cheated on Rhys - and it seems Rosetta weren't aware of a marriage crises. I tend to believe her instead of Balthazar who could at least have done his kids a favour and stayed inside when he was making out with his new girlfriend.

'In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the internet which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment...'

And you would have thought that he got the fact that his behaviour was the embarrassment.

I really don't understand the vitriol people have towards this whole situation. I mean they are just celebrities, it's not your own life, and who cares? How does it affect you? Yeah - it's a really shady thing to do but we're not in the Getty marriage or the Sienna/Balty relationship so no one really knows the dynamics. I feel bad because I don't think Sienna realizes that this is going to hurt her more than him (in terms of reputation), but I don't know why people spend so much time going on and on about their relationship. I'm not specifically saying anyone in this thread, I'm talking about the media, etc. By going on and on about how terrible the thing is and poor Rosetta, they are putting more emphasis and public attention on it, and embarrassing her more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->