Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

rosetta is also close with kirsten dunst, eva mendes and joaquin phoenix. in any case, it does not reflect well on sienna to have a highly publicized affair with a married man.

Demi Moore is still quite powerful in Hollywood -not so much as an actress anymore- but via her link with Ashton and Bruce (he's an A-list actor and is still very close to the mother of his three children)
As for Patricia Arquette,shes family with Courtney Cox-Arquette (who's not only a TV actress but a producer with her hubby David).
Sie should stop fooling around with man in public.

While I do think having an affair with a married man is out of line, I do think it's ridicolous that people are saying she needs to leave town because of it. All of Rosetta's "friends" don't really have much influence in the industry per say, so whatever. If she doesn't have friends in the US, that's another thing. But it doesn't mean she needs to leave town because people are going to snub her.

In addition, the media is interpreting what they think happened. No one really knows when or how Balthazar and Rosetta broke apart, so I think it's a bit unfair how much Sienna is being lashed out on.

I think the London scene is probably worse than LA or NY for her.

Well, if she feel she has to leave town, it basicly sums eerything up - that it was a dirty affair and now she feels a bit guilty. why leave town if you think you did right thing?

The problem for Sienna is that she's never proven she can make money for a film. Having her on the roster doesn't greenlight a film. I'm not sure she's been in anything that's been very successful commercially. If she had the ability to do that, or had been in a couple big films (it's to be seen whether G.I. Joe will be massive or a massive failure) than any producer would be willing to overlook that. But as it stands now....I'm not so sure.

I thought Rosetta was also friends with the Weinstein brothers but I could be making that up. I know they are big fans of Sienna.

I do think people are judging her far too harshly compared to Balthazar (she couldn't have broken up a marriage if he didn't engage in the affair with her) and who knows what he told her. The impact on the "London" scene will be minimal and if anything, any backlash she gets there is because of Rhys, not Balthazar. Regardless, I think she's foolish to have expected people to not care and not realize that people are going to be harsher on her than Balthazar. I don't think that's right but that's the way the world is.

I can speak from experience.
My very, very best friend was 25 when she fell in love with a married man. Of course, my initial reaction was not very supportive, until I found out the details. He was living with the wife, but separated and lived separate lives. It takes quite some time to finalize a divorce and in this case close to 2 years, by the time all the lawyers fees were paid up.
I had asked the boyfriend back then, why he would drag my friend into all this, when he wasn't even done cleaning up his business and he just said that he really did not plan to fall in love and things just have a funny way of unfolding.
I'm not saying it's right and I know he wouldn't have done it this way if he chose, but fate has a weird way of creeping in.
I'm not saying it's right, it's just how the way things work are. Life is not a story that is written perfectly like a book. It just happens. **** happens. That's life.

Agree with Meg. She just can't prove one attracting role that she's played!
But...damn.. she has gorgeous face, I have to admit!... Sometimes she wears nice too ^^

I feel for Sienna, you can't help who you fall in love with and it is Getty thats married

My very, very best friend was 25 when she fell in love with a married man. Of course, my initial reaction was not very supportive, until I found out the details. He was living with the wife, but separated and lived separate lives. It takes quite some time to finalize a divorce and in this case close to 2 years, by the time all the lawyers fees were paid up.
I had asked the boyfriend back then, why he would drag my friend into all this, when he wasn't even done cleaning up his business and he just said that he really did not plan to fall in love and things just have a funny way of unfolding.
I'm not saying it's right and I know he wouldn't have done it this way if he chose, but fate has a weird way of creeping in.
I'm not saying it's right, it's just how the way things work are. Life is not a story that is written perfectly like a book. It just happens. **** happens. That's life.

i totally understand you and agree with you, but the problem to me is not falling in love with a married man - or a man falling in love with another woman while he's married - things can happen you cant help it, the problem to me is the fact that they're doing this so in public and kinda grossly. i mean, i dont even like to see normal couples kissing and cuddling around people in public; i can't stand two naked celebrities one of whom is married doing kinda icky things to eachother! theres a phrase called "get a room" for just situations like this.

I read on mr.paparazzi.com that she's planning to marry balthazar.

Did your friend parade in front of his wife door kissing her husband?

That's what happened here, she's a public figure, she Knows that are gazillion paparazzi dying to take her pic and then she gives them much much more than they asked for? Loads of pictures of her behaving in a provocative way with a man that is still married and has a 9 month old kid? Do you think That's right?

:rofl:

you guys must stoooop!!!
i almost got banned for calling sienna sl*tty like 2 yrs ago, so you are too late!!! and i have no idea who the f**k the guy is!!!!
as for his kids, well, they will like him... that's the sad truth.

That's what happened here, she's a public figure, she Knows that are gazillion paparazzi dying to take her pic and then she gives them much much more than they asked for? Loads of pictures of her behaving in a provocative way with a man that is still married and has a 9 month old kid? Do you think That's right?

I didn't say I thought it was right.
They didn't parade around in that way, but were scene together, publicly in the LA and NY social scene and people snubbed them for holding hands or canoodling.

I didn't say I thought it was right.
They didn't parade around in that way, but were scene together, publicly in the LA and NY social scene and people snubbed them for holding hands or canoodling.

I'm not surprised,There is no need whatsoever to throw " the new Love" in the ex's face, frequenting the same spots as before.
If people keep thing private people will end up accepting the cold facts.
Couples that need to show-off like Sienna and Balty, are insecure about their love and totally devoid of empathy.

This gets on my nerves because it could happen to any of us.

It's happened to me. Of course, I wasn't married to the guy, but I thought we were doing just fine and went out and saw him all over another girl and he pretended to not know me. I remember being shell shocked that someone I thought loved me would just flat out ignore me in front of the girl. She had no idea who I was or that I existed.

i really do feel as though sienna has shot herself in the foot this time. i'm not too interested in placing blame on one particular person since in my opinion their both to blame. it takes two to tango after all! i wonder more about the consequences her actions will have on her career. sienna, as it has been mentioned, has not proven herself to be a box office draw in any which way. i say she's shot herself in the foot because i feel as though she's really dealt a blow to her commercial success. (well north american success) i mean can you really picture her on the cover of instyle or marie claire bestowing relationship advise and other wordly anecdotes. she's not relatable. women love their reese witherspoons, cameron diaz and kate hudsons of the world. actresses who market themselves to be your best friend. would you want sienna miller as your best friend? sure maybe to borrow her clothes but would you let her anywhere near your boyfriend? she's really been cast in a rather dreadful light by the media and i do wonder whether she'll recover. i think that GI joe movie will be rather telling...whether it bombs because of her or not she'll surely be blamed. regardless i'm interested to see how her PR people spin this...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->