Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

I wouldn't be surprised if Rosetta's playing the reconciliation thing just to make Sienna look more stupid. I'm always surprised at how a lot of women in these situations will be more angry at the other woman than the man, feeding into that 'boys will be boys' crap that allows men to get away with more than they should.

There was a similar conversation like that on The View recently. It's so true and Rosetta is married to an heir, it's cliche but women like that tend to turn the other cheek when they think of how much more they have.

I feel terrible for everyone involved- I just hope they are finally realizing how much their actions affect other people- especially when you flaunt your romance in front of paps!!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Rosetta's playing the reconciliation thing just to make Sienna look more stupid. I'm always surprised at how a lot of women in these situations will be more angry at the other woman than the man, feeding into that 'boys will be boys' crap that allows men to get away with more than they should.

If you have children with the man, it might simply be a survival strategy. Staying angry at the father of your children won't end up well - it won't hurt anyone if you hate the other woman. Also - there's a relationship with the man to salvage - you may even still love him. There's no need to work on the relationship with the other woman.

Well whatever Rosetta's reasons for taking the scumbag back it really does make Sienna look even more stupid.

If get together again it really throws away the theory, that some people defending Sienna loved, that they were already separated when Sienna started dating him.:innocent:

i agree with you frost.

i cant judge sienna either, even if i don't agree.
MEN can be VERY manipulating, especially to a young girl. I once dated someone who was 11 years older than me. I was 23, he was 34. He later told me that when he smashed my heart, he didn't realize it. He assumed I was so young that I'd "get over it".
HOW RUDE.
I would never think someone would tell me that. WHo knows what he was telling her.

SO much for BALTHAZAR GETTY being back in the arms of his poor wife, he and SIENNA MILLER have been spotted looking very much together.

The pair, fast becoming the most hated celebrity couple, were seen locking lips in California on Sunday.
Sienna was waiting in a car at Ralph’s grocery store in Malibu as he rode up and down on a pushbike to make sure there were no paparazzi about.
Once the paranoid peddler, who’s supposed to be trying to save his marriage to Rosetta, was happy they weren’t being watched, the actress hopped out of the car for a quick snog.
Then a passer-by shouted out his name.
A source said: “He looked nervy and rode off. He came back later but it was like something out of a Carry On film.”
It’s a bit late to start being discreet now.
They should have thought about that before they rolled around in the sand together in Italy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1513799.ece#OTC-RSS&ATTR=Bizarre

mj's article is posted before he went back to the wife.
it's too weird.
sienna must be vulnerable if her whole world and life is revolving around chasing this guy around.
NOW I am disgusted. Once you lose your identity or self esteem or respect, to be texting non stop, calling non stop and find yourself lurking in bushes it's time for a friend to reel you back in OR just tell yourself I've gone too far.

^^^ agreed lostinemotion, texting , calling ... not good or healthy for Sienna

I have kept away from adding anything to this thread , but have been reading... And what makes me add now is the simple fact that if this guy is taken back by his wife, Sienna is going to look like a complete idiot to the world. It just makes me mad that the guy always gets away with it , and now Sienna will be the joke. I wasn't on anyones side, the whole situation is bad , but for one person ( the other woman) to get all the blame after it is over is so old. Society sucks. It is time men pay for their mistake, and not just given a free pass because they are a man.

Does Sienna have any friends? I feel like i only see her with her boyfriend of the moment, her family and occasionally a co-star.

Does Sienna have any friends? I feel like i only see her with her boyfriend of the moment, her family and occasionally a co-star.

I can honestly say I don't really remember her having many female friends ever :huh:

this whole thing really disgusts me... :sick:

first of all there is the complete lack of regard for Rosetta- it's bad enough to have an affair with a man whom you knew was in a relationship, but to also flaunt it in front of the paparazzi? That's just classless.

and then there's the lack of self respect and dignity kow-towing to a man like Balthazar- i can't respect people who betray themselves and their "sisterhood" (using the term loosely here) by constantly denegrating into such actions so publicly.

Rosetta seems to have behaved with dignity through this, i hope she and the kids manage to escape from the unwholesome mess that is Balthazar and Sienna.

Miller's Si-ing fella in hotel

SIENNA MILLER has been secretly seeing her married lover at a hotel near his wife’s home.:sick:
thesun
SNN0703GG-180_548660a.jpg

Strife ... Getty and wife Rosetta

The actress has had liaisons with millionaire BALTHAZAR GETTY at the Chateau Marmont hotel — less than two miles from his pad in the Hollywood Hills.
It contradicts claims the actor, 33 — heir to a £25billion oil fortune — has dumped Sienna and begged wife Rosetta, mother of his four kids, to take him back.
Sienna, 26, was spotted leaving the Chateau at 4pm on Tuesday. Getty’s car remained inside the hotel garage.
Getty, who was previously snapped snogging the topless Brit on a yacht in Italy, has a room at the hotel while filming in LA.
He is yet to be seen visiting Rosetta, 38, or their kids.
Sources said before leaving the hotel, Sienna appeared nervous and upset — and was arguing on her mobile.

SNN0703BB-384_548664a.jpg

Trysts ... Chateau Marmont

One said: “She looked ragged. Her hair was a mess and she was chain-smoking.
“She was arguing on the phone, talking about her and Balthazar being caught together in Italy.”
Another source added: “Rosetta has a lot of friends in Hollywood. People are turning their backs on Sienna because of this.”
The pair had already been spotted snogging outside a Malibu grocery store on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ agreed lostinemotion, texting , calling ... not good or healthy for Sienna

I have kept away from adding anything to this thread , but have been reading... And what makes me add now is the simple fact that if this guy is taken back by his wife, Sienna is going to look like a complete idiot to the world. It just makes me mad that the guy always gets away with it , and now Sienna will be the joke. I wasn't on anyones side, the whole situation is bad , but for one person ( the other woman) to get all the blame after it is over is so old. Society sucks. It is time men pay for their mistake, and not just given a free pass because they are a man.

I agree with you. It's not completely Sienna's fault. Her and Getty are both at fault for what they did- yet she's the one being called a sl*t. For all anyone knows he might have mislead her into thinking him and his wife's relationship was essentially over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->