Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

I find his wife more beautiful than Sienna. She has an elegant look.

One said: She looked ragged. Her hair was a mess and she was chain-smoking.

This quote pretty much sums up about what I think about Sienna. Not that I have anything against her and this whole affair is fluff to me, I could care less who she is getting it from but she has always struck me as a low classy broad. :innocent::ninja:

um right because when does she not look ragged and chain-smoking if she's not on the red carpet? That is kind of her look to be honest.....I find the whole thing about someone overhearing her on the phone talking about that laughable. It's SO made up. You'd have to be pretty close to her to overhear that and in addition, I really can't imagine her just chatting about the whole thing while she's running errands in public.

And that article again is so misleading. Sienna is so heartless visiting Balthazar so close to his wife's home! Right, well Balthazar chose Chateau Marmont, not her, and in addition, there are only so many nice places in LA and they all are right around each other. Beverly Hills, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Malibu, etc. aren't miles and miles apart from each other so of course if she's in LA she's going to be within proximity. Sheesh.

I think she is overrated in everyway..looks, talent

Before any affair..I felt she was so bland and plain looking...like alot of slim, blonde girls...

I find his wife more beautiful than Sienna. She has an elegant look.

Sienna is more of the bohemian girl.

For some reason, I think Rosetta Getty might actually be quite bitchy in person.

i'm actually a little uncomfortable with this "free spirited bohemian girl" adj for sienna, real bohemian girls are just free spirited they're not kinda empty and sl*tty..
if you're talking about her style, than its fine..

I think she is overrated in everyway..looks, talent

Before any affair..I felt she was so bland and plain looking...like alot of slim, blonde girls...

I thought she was gorgeous in Alfie...in a natural plain and pretty way. Kind of like Gwyneth Paltrow...imo. Gorgeous Plain Jane. ^_^ Then she boozed away her good looks in like 5 years...:shock:

'Balthazar and I are madly in love... and we've moved in together,' claims smitten Sienna
Sienna Miller is lashing out at critics over her romance with married father of four, Balthazar Getty.
Friends close to the star have come out in her defense, claiming her relationship with oil heir began several months after he had secretly split from his wife Rosetta at the end of last year.
And despite reports Balthazar is desperate to reconcile with his wife, sources are adamant he and Sienna are still very much together.
article-0-0232EBB700000578-995_224x647.jpg
article-0-021990AB00000578-580_224x645.jpg

Going strong: Friends say Sienna, pictured in Los Angeles this week, has moved in with Balthazar
The insider told New York Post's gossip column Page Six: 'Sienna and he are in love. They are living together in LA. Everyone knows about her and accepts her.
'She and Balthazar met through friends and he was already separated from his wife.
'He should have announced his separation a lot earlier than he did - he'd been sleeping on friends' couches for six months.
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
From today's The Sun

THIS is the picture [NB: picture on the website] that proves SIENNA MILLER’s affair with married lover BALTHAZAR GETTY is still going strong.

SLUTTYENNA_180x250_549761a.jpg
Shopping spree ... smiling Sienna out in Malibu

Rupert Thorpe/INF

They were spotted laughing and kissing as the millionaire took her on a shopping spree in Malibu’s top designer stores.
It quashes rumours he had dumped her to get back with wife ROSETTA, 38 — mum of his four kids.
Oil heir Balthazar, 33, appeared to be hanging on Sienna’s every word as she told him what clothes to buy.
And the actress, 26, looked over the moon as she showed off a series of slinky tops to her lover.
Balthazar was at the shopping mall first, arriving on a bike at 5pm, while Sienna turned up a short while later with a female friend.
Trysts

The couple popped in and out of a string of clothes stores — including super-expensive James Perse and trendy Madison — with Sienna dishing out advice to Balthazar.

ROSETTA_180x250_549773a.jpg
Mum of four ... wife Rosetta

Later they relaxed in a coffee shop — where Balthazar gave the beaming Alfie star a quick kiss on the forehead as she showed off clothes she had bought.
American Balthazar left alone on his bike just after 6pm, while Sienna left separately with her friend.

All three then headed back to the hideaway in Malibu where they have been staying.
The Sun revealed yesterday how the English star — who has been dubbed Sluttyenna in the US over the affair — has also been enjoying secret trysts with Balthazar at LA’s Chateau Marmont hotel.
He has not visited his house in the Hollywood Hills to see Rosetta or the kids — even though it is less than two miles from the hotel.

The picture that proves Sienna Miller and married man Balthazar Getty are still together

Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty enjoyed a very public show of togetherness as they shopped in upmarket boutiques in the exclusive Los Angeles coastal suburb of Malibu this week.
The pair spent an hour buying the actress clothes and as they relaxed with a coffee afterwards, Balthazar planted a loving kiss on her forehead.
It comes a day after the actress lashed out at critics over her romance with the married father-of-four.
article-1042720-023557FD00000578-244_468x633_popup.jpg

Together again: Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty on a shopping trip in Malibu this week
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I hope it is serious because he gave up a lot and she gave up a big chunk of her reputation for him. I do hope they make it together after all this drama...

I just think the truth obviously has been bent. Not once have I read that he was already couch surfing with friends for months until I saw it on access hollywood, which is kind of reputable source because of the good relationships they have with friends.

Well I hope it is serious because he gave up a lot and she gave up a big chunk of her reputation for him. I do hope they make it together after all this drama...

I agree. I still don't understand why or how, but I hope all this drama is worth it for their sake. Although I still can't help but feel bad for Rosetta, she left to get away from this and now it's right in her backyard in LA/BH.

I agree. I still don't understand why or how, but I hope all this drama is worth it for their sake. Although I still can't help but feel bad for Rosetta, she left to get away from this and now it's right in her backyard in LA/BH.

That really leaves a bad taste in my mouth too. You would think Getty had more respect for her - the mother of his four children :yuk:

yeah that's really ****ty. why are they tagging her?

i guess if they are in love, it will make you do crazy things....

That excuse may work for Sienna (well, not really..) but certainly not under any cercumstances for Getty. He has kids. In this situation he should put them first. He's really showing his true colour now. I wonder why anyone would be with a person like that :sick:

i think Rosetta should dump his classless a*s! :furious:

how awlful for her and the kids- clearly Getty and Sienna don't have any moral scruples...

i didn't care much for her either way before, but this is just disgusting (her and Getty both) :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chvrrystvrr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->