Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

i guess if they are in love, it will make you do crazy things....

but love (if that's what it is) gives not excuse to be so spiteful and tactless- rubbing it in Rosetta's face, and making it so blatant to the kids. :angry:

but also, do we really know that?
we don't know the details soo..
but if it is true, yes it is rubbing salt into wounds.

my comment was in the context that if NONE of the RUMORS and TALKS are true, maybe they really are in love and the family is not as effected as it seems.

but also, do we really know that?
we don't know the details soo..
but if it is true, yes it is rubbing salt into wounds.

my comment was in the context that if NONE of the RUMORS and TALKS are true, maybe they really are in love and the family is not as effected as it seems.

i didn't mean to judge your comment :flower: and i hope it didn't come accross that way,

and you are right that the rumours (ie whether getty/rosetta are back together) are all over the place and may not be true at all- but my perspective is that taken from the pictures where Balthazar and Sienna are clearly in the vincinity of where Rosetta and the children live-Sienna having no issues of displaying her shopping to the paparazzi...

i am also making my comments based on having seen pap shots of Sienna topless on Balthazar's hotel balcony (as seen in her thread), and their very public make out sessions :yuk:

it just vindicates them as tactless in my eyes; despite the articles claiming this or that being just rumours- the pictures that i have seen leave me personally in no doubt. :flower:

how are they tactless? Did Sienna call up the paps and tell them where she was? If she did, then I agree, but I highly doubt that she did. And everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that it was Balthazar's mom on the boat with them in Italy. If this was just a random fling out of nowhere I really do not see his parents condoning his action and encouraging him to flee his family. If they are that type of people, then it's no wonder that Balthazar would follow in their footsteps. I'm not trying to defend Sienna, but I think there is a LOT more here than meets the eye and I"m not quite sure why everyone is buying Rosetta's side of it. That Sun article is laughable. Seriously - was it written by a highschooler? Since when was James Perse 'super expensive'?? Um, their tshirts cost like 80 dollars. I'm not saying they are cheap, but it's not Chanel. And the whole idea that Sienna is some sort of golddigger.....she has her own money. Like I said, I'm not trying to defend her, all I"m saying is that I'm not buying Rosetta's PR version of what is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
so Balthazar's mother and Sienna's mother were on the boat?? bizarre

Oh I see... All I can say is, well, this doesn't surprise me.

how are they tactless? Did Sienna call up the paps and tell them where she was? If she did, then I agree, but I highly doubt that she did. And everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that it was Balthazar's mom on the boat with them in Italy. If this was just a random fling out of nowhere I really do not see his parents condoning his action and encouraging him to flee his family. If they are that type of people, then it's no wonder that Balthazar would follow in their footsteps. I'm not trying to defend Sienna, but I think there is a LOT more here than meets the eye and I"m not quite sure why everyone is buying Rosetta's side of it. That Sun article is laughable. Seriously - was it written by a highschooler? Since when was James Perse 'super expensive'?? Um, their tshirts cost like 80 dollars. I'm not saying they are cheap, but it's not Chanel. And the whole idea that Sienna is some sort of golddigger.....she has her own money. Like I said, I'm not trying to defend her, all I"m saying is that I'm not buying Rosetta's PR version of what is going on.

If they're going to have an affair, they might as well distance themselves from the same town as Getty's wife and children.

When Rosetta was in Italy, they went to Italy. When Rosetta went back to LA, lo and behold, they went to LA.

I think they need more discretion. Right now, it looks like neither of them care who they're hurting.

Just imagine Getty's kids seeing these pictures. Great dad he is.

To be fair Balthazar is shooting his show in LA. So he has to be there. Rosetta can be anywhere in the world, but the pain is still going to follow her. Besides having friends and family that live in the same city helps.

I wonder if Sienna is going to move to LA?

Sienna Miller begs Balthazar Getty to save her Hollywood career

London, Aug 10 : English actress Sienna Miller begged Balthazar Getty, to save her Hollywood career by getting his estranged wife to admit that their marriage had been over, before they started dating. Miller is so scared the much-publicized affair will ruin her career, that she asked Getty to tell his wife to clear her of being called a ‘marriage-wrecker’.
But the public display of affection between Miller, 26, and Getty, 33, has left Rosetta, 38, furious and unwilling to give even an inch.
“Sienna is being portrayed as a femme fatale and fears for her career because Hollywood hates a home wrecker. She hopes Balthazar can get Rosetta to put out a statement saying their marriage was already over,” the News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
“They have already got friends to speak out, saying he was sleeping on their sofas.
“It’s nonsense that the marriage was already over.
“When Balthazar went away in May, Rosetta thought it was to see his sick mum in Germany. But she now knows that it was to cavort with Sienna in Prague,” the source added.
The affair between the ‘Factory Girl’ star and the oil heir had started in June (08), when the news broke out that the actress was staying in LA with Getty, just days after dumping Welsh actor Rhys Ifans. (ANI)
Source: TopNews

:lol: why on earth would Rosetta want to save Miller's career???

I wonder what career is she talking about!:lol::ninja:

Wasn't she dating Rys in May? i recall seeing loads of pics of them together till they were "officially" over.

They are both ridiculous, and she's mighty stupid, because in the end she is the one that will lose more in this all situation, men always get out of this like nothing happened like they were seduced by some sort of femme fatale and they couldn't help it.
Celebrities when they want to know what to do to be discreet, that's no excuse, those pics in Italy are unforgivable, she's acting like a total child. She shouldn't in any circumstance get involved with a man married man that just had a baby if she is worried about her reputation.

This idea that we can't help who we fall in Love with is bull, it's a romantic notion that appeal to the teenage in us, Thank God most of us still have something called common sense.

This woman seems to keep getting into situations with men that causes some sort of drama. She's an actress but i rarely hear anything about her films. She should really try and lay low and date someone in private so that we know more about her acting then who she's dating :rolleyes:

also i didn't even know who this dude was untill he started dating sienna....

Sienna's latest film postponed after Hippie Hippie Shake-up in her lovelife

dailymail
No wonder Sienna Miller’s PR team are in a panic.
The star’s popularity has plummeted following her high-profile fling with married millionaire Balthazar Getty.
Now Hollywood sources say her professional career has also taken a serious blow.
article-1043196-0232E58000000578-776_468x734.jpg

Under fire: Sienna Miller's popularity has plummeted since she was linked to Balthazar Getty
I revealed recently how studio bosses were having second thoughts about signing
26-year-old Sienna for the two sequels to her upcoming movie GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra.
And now comes news that the release of her latest film, Hippie Hippie Shake, has been postponed until the storm around her private life subsides.
The movie, also starring Derek Jacobi and Max Minghella, was due for release by Working Title and Universal this year.
But Universal is now insisting: ‘The film has always been slated for release in 2009.’
And a Hollywood insider revealed: ‘Hippie Hippie Shake has been delayed until next spring at the earliest.
'The original plan was definitely to release it this year – the date was in all the trade magazines.
'One of the main reasons for the delay is Sienna’s love life.
'The studios hope the coverage will have died down by the spring.

Hq

Saturday 9th July
Sienna Miller and curent toy boy Balthazar Getty pick up some supplies from a CVS pharmacy in Malibu, Calif., on Saturday afternoon. The couple each walked out carrying iced coffee drinks in one hand and their own purchases in the other. Sienna, 26, and Getty, 34, left together but immediately separated when they spotted photogs in the distance. Both drove off together into a private gated community.
It’s been rumored that Balthazar’s wife Rosetta is willing to take the Brothers & Sisters actor back but if he’s still involved with Sienna, why should she?!
just jared

something is bizarre in this story. even if she is stupid people must be warning her because it hurts her career. if she acts like that it means the story is different than what we know. or she is stupid and don't care about her career.

^Maybe she's one of those celebrities that has a bunch of "yes" people around her or maybe she thinks suddenly backing out now makes her look guilty. She may think that sticking around is like saying 'Hey I didn't do anything wrong.' Personally I think she doesn't care. You always hear of her hanging out with guys and being super friendly, sitting on their laps, flirting despite the fact that they have girlfriends/wives. She seems like she genuinely doesn't see anything wrong with the way she acts. It's everybody else who is just over-reacting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SofiaP
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->