Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

seriously all of these press releases and stories from tabloids are so ridiculous to even believe. They all contradict themselves on a daily basis. PR people think the public is so stupid that they would believe any of it.

this guy must have a pea sized brain, how could he leave his gorgeous wife and kids for a smelly dried out skanky dog like sienna?

seriously all of these press releases and stories from tabloids are so ridiculous to even believe. They all contradict themselves on a daily basis. PR people think the public is so stupid that they would believe any of it.

I'm a PR person, I don't think you or any of the public is stupid - but I do realise the value in keeping the story going and the rumour mill flowing by sending out mixed reports/messages. And I'm not even in celebrity PR.

FYI, a press release is something sent out by PR execs themselves, it would never come from the media in itself. And in this instance, you wouldn't get a press release. You only do that when you want to publicise something. The photos publicise this on their own...

Okay getting Rosetta to say that their marriage was over to save HER career is gross beyond belief. If I was her, I would've smacked her to the pavement. Seriously, she has the nerves to say that. :sick:

Sorry some of them pictures have gone weird :huh:
bauergriffin

Boo-frickin'-hoo.

Today, Sienna Miller gassed up her Lexus in the company of a handful of photographers. She appeared to be on the verge of tears when a videographer questioned her about her (possibly homewrecking) affair with Balthazar Getty.

After her petrol pout in Malibu, Miller made her way to Beverly Hills where she pulled into the Police station's Emergency Safety Zone while onlookers chanted, "Homewrecker. Homewrecker."

So, is "homewrecker" actually accurate in the case of Miller and Getty? Perhaps. But, even if not in this instance, let us not forget a little number named Jude Law.

Aaaaaalso: Miller has voiced concern that the controversy is negatively affecting her career. A little bird told us that while Miller was at the gas station, super producer Brian Grazer biked by to ask for whom the photogs were waiting. When one told him it was Sienna Miller regarding the affair, Grazer's response was "Uh oh." Does "Uh oh" translate to "Sienna won't be doing any Imagine-produced pictures any time soon..." ?

tbh- no great loss to the acting world if her "career" goes through the tubes...

I feel sorry for her in this situation. How horrible that these men are yelling home wrecker to Sienna when he is the one who left his wife. Men stick up for men.

someone should of told her that karma is a b*tch honey --she made her bed now let her sleep in it

I feel bad for her. Paps are so cruel. We don't know that she had anything to do with the break-up of their marriage.

even if she was a horrible person it is none of people business. nobody deserve that.

To be honest, I feel really quite sorry for Sienna. Nobody can know for sure if it really was her who broke Balthazar and Rosetta up or if they were seperated before already and now she's the one who gets blamed and insulted. And personally, I don't buy Rosetta's publicity..

I dislike Sienna and her recent antics, but NOBODY deserves such treatment,are they serious?!!!She is living her life...getting the gas...and they have the nerve to tallk to her and ask her about her personal life!!!And then call her names and harass her in public like that.
Its sad that taking her picture is not enough, they are vile pigs and that is putting it mildly.

What surprises me is how Sienna's p.r. always refer to "sleeping on coaches" as if Rhys Ifans and B. Getty couldn't afford a hotel room - if their house-boat sprang a leak or they were separated from their wife.

She brought it all on herself, she's no good, but it's not right to harass someone like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->