Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

Jesus its hardly in PUBLIC - they appear to be on a private balcony and those paps will hang off anything to get photos like that. Those photos are a total invasion of privavcy and hopefully they will sue against them. They actually just go to show how much crap she does take. And while this might be controversial - they look completely in love and like they are having a good time together. For my two penneth, I don't think she was a 'mistress' in this tawdry affair - i think his relationship was over and it hadn't been publicised and she is copping an almighty load of crap because of that simple fact. I just can't see her running her already fractious reputation into the ground further by having an 'affair'. Certainly, she is a young lady who goes after what she wants, but then don't so many of us?! She has said in many an interview that she is linked with actors all the time that she has simply just met and people now churn out those names when attempting to validate their statements about her being a sl*t. And jesus ladies, no doubt you are the same women who demand equal opportunites (as you should rightly) and say that it is unfair that a woman is deemed a sl*t while a man is a hero for similar behaviour. Even if she was sexually active with various different partners that is none of our business and nor are those extremely explicit photos. Think about your responses as they reflect on the way that ALL women are judged, not just Sienna Miller.

^^Of course she knew the paps were there, there are several pics where she was posing and looking directly into the camera. :rolleyes:

um so? Do you think they are a foot in front of her? If someone is looking in your direction it's not that hard to make it look like they are looking at you. Pap's all use telephoto and distance lens's while they could be standing hundreds of yards away. These pics aren't even that close up.

Nice ^. Even if she did, so what?

One of my friends is a pap in Miami and she has told me many a time how they get into exclusive resorts and private grounds/parties etc. I can assure you Blythe that they lie their way in and work undercover a LOT. My friend often sits on the beach taking snaps from under a towel or out of her beach bag, and has even sat NEXT to celebs taking photos without them being aware as her and another pap would have a 'cover story' like pretending to be a couple kissing or rowing or something. Even she was a little shocked when she saw the 'hosing down' the paps gave Sienna at the gas station a few weeks ago as they were right in her face and as she said, quite aggressive in their approach. I would bet my bottom dollar that due to the distance of those photos that the pap was quite far away and taking shots from quite an awkward place due to the composition of the photos.

I don't think Sienna is completely innocent in all of this - I think initially she courted all the publicity she could but wouldn't you? A nobody actress suddenly on the cusp of the big time.. she wouldn't have thought in a million years that she would have the coverage that she gets. But it is more than clear that the hosing down that she keeps getting from the paps here and in America isn't going to go away. Imagine for a second, regardless of what she is paid per year or the life style that she has, what that can do to your head. Horrid.

Its too easy to judge her and too easy to label her for being a sl*t, blah, whatever. Your only sources of information are tabloid and gossip rag speculation. Does anyone on here ACTUALLY know her? I didn't think so. Remember people in glass houses... and by that I mean if you are the type of woman who wants the right in her life to fulfill her ambitions, the right to not be judged by the men you have loved or the decisions you make, and the right to keep things that you want private then don't judge a young girl.

if you are the type of woman who wants the right in her life to fulfill her ambitions, the right to not be judged by the men you have loved or the decisions you make, and the right to keep things that you want private then don't judge a young girl.

I'm not the type of person that would stop at nothing to fulfill my ambitions. I'm not saying that she is, I'm saying she appears that way which is why everyone is down on her.

As for money, I stand by the view that the kind of money she makes gives the freedoms that most of this world's entire population can only dream of...
Just check out the travel thread here and read how many people are desperate to take a simple holiday if only they had the money. Let alone all the people out there working their @$$ off in three jobs just to pay the bills...
She makes money off her fame, this is the price. It would be so easy for her to drop off the radar...there are countless people who would want to fill her shoes in Hollywood. This interest in her and Balty will blow over soon, if fame ain't what it cracked up to be she could take the opportunity now to live a life of obscurity if she wants. As for Balty himself, he gets royalties of Getty images doesn't he? :blink:

There is an old saying you can't have your cake and eat it too, IMO it applys to them both.
I reserve the right not to sympathise with these people.

There is no right or wrong here, just difference of opinion :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
^Well, my point is that if someone is determined to wreck a relationship, no matter how strong the relationship is, it's not going to stand.

I really agree. Yes its a romantic idea that love is so strong that nothing can destroy it. But come on, people have this thing called "emotions". Imagine how jealous how scared you'd be if you found out Sienna Miller was trying to get with your husband. So you get jealous, more tension comes up, more fights,blablabla.
Of course there's always 2 to destroy a relationship. I'm just saying that if there were no Sienna's alot more relationships would last, because people would be more eager to WORK on their relationship and troubles instead of just running off with someone else...because that's easier. So while I agree that Baltazar is also guilty, Sienna has this huge fault because she intervened from outside. I think that's why people hate Sienna...because yes the husband is guilty, but it's just so disgusting and immoral to "steal" someone's husband... Maybe their marriage wasn't 100% happy, but NO marriage is. ok? NO marriage is unshakeable. It just always depends if both are eager to work on it.
I remember how Jen Aniston once said that after Mr. and Mrs. Smith Brad didn't want to fix it anymore... we know now that that's when Angelina came into play.

Yeah i realised... but it;s not in public- its on a private balcony, on a private holiday.

believe me fixy, i am/was also a believer in her privacy. if you read back on my thoughts, you will see.
i also believe regardless of the breakdown of the marriage, i think they do look heavily in love.

are there proof the gettys were not separated ? real proof not a "source" fabricated by the tabloids ?

^ not in anything I have read thus far, no. I may be wrong, but I believe it has all been reported via 'sources' which generally means the journalist and the paps working together as opposed to 'sources'. Not always, but generally.

believe me fixy, i am/was also a believer in her privacy. if you read back on my thoughts, you will see.
i also believe regardless of the breakdown of the marriage, i think they do look heavily in love.

:D ah, good, sorry I think I only read your recent posts!

Jesus its hardly in PUBLIC - they appear to be on a private balcony and those paps will hang off anything to get photos like that. Those photos are a total invasion of privavcy and hopefully they will sue against them. They actually just go to show how much crap she does take. And while this might be controversial - they look completely in love and like they are having a good time together. For my two penneth, I don't think she was a 'mistress' in this tawdry affair - i think his relationship was over and it hadn't been publicised and she is copping an almighty load of crap because of that simple fact. I just can't see her running her already fractious reputation into the ground further by having an 'affair'. Certainly, she is a young lady who goes after what she wants, but then don't so many of us?! She has said in many an interview that she is linked with actors all the time that she has simply just met and people now churn out those names when attempting to validate their statements about her being a sl*t. And jesus ladies, no doubt you are the same women who demand equal opportunites (as you should rightly) and say that it is unfair that a woman is deemed a sl*t while a man is a hero for similar behaviour. Even if she was sexually active with various different partners that is none of our business and nor are those extremely explicit photos. Think about your responses as they reflect on the way that ALL women are judged, not just Sienna Miller.

I agree with you. I also think his marriage was OVER before he started with Sienna.

I feel just awful for his children. Imagine growing up and seeing those kind of pics, not to mention dealing with abandonment issues.

I really agree. Yes its a romantic idea that love is so strong that nothing can destroy it. But come on, people have this thing called "emotions". Imagine how jealous how scared you'd be if you found out Sienna Miller was trying to get with your husband. So you get jealous, more tension comes up, more fights,blablabla.
Of course there's always 2 to destroy a relationship. I'm just saying that if there were no Sienna's alot more relationships would last, because people would be more eager to WORK on their relationship and troubles instead of just running off with someone else...because that's easier. So while I agree that Baltazar is also guilty, Sienna has this huge fault because she intervened from outside. I think that's why people hate Sienna...because yes the husband is guilty, but it's just so disgusting and immoral to "steal" someone's husband... Maybe their marriage wasn't 100% happy, but NO marriage is. ok? NO marriage is unshakeable. It just always depends if both are eager to work on it.
I remember how Jen Aniston once said that after Mr. and Mrs. Smith Brad didn't want to fix it anymore... we know now that that's when Angelina came into play.

From you post it sounds like you blame Sienna more than you blame Balthazar. I certainly agree with you. But Sienna did is wrong. There's no buts. Even if he was separated, the could have waited until after they disclosed that to the public, because they are in the public's eye, the backlash should not comes as a surprise. But, no matter what Sienna did, stripped naked in front of him, seduced him...whatever. He IS the one who's most guilty! He was married. She was not. And yeah, I complete agree with you when you say it's despicable to steal another woman's husband, but he was the one WHO WERE MARRIED! He was the one with wife and children so there's no why in h*** Sienna could be the guiltiest party in the messy affair. Quite frankly, it's my impression that even had Sienna not been involved, the Gettys' marriage wouldn't have lasted anyone. Balthazar would have strayed or left his wife eventually. Why? Because he couldn't have loved his wife that much when he can do what he has done, so it doesn't matter if it's Sienna, it might as well have been another woman. Of course, that Sienna didn't mind that he had a wife says something completely unflattering about her. And that's why I still stand by what I've previously said: "you can't destroy a healthy relationship", because in a truly healthy relationship, neither party would have reason to stray.

Jesus its hardly in PUBLIC - they appear to be on a private balcony and those paps will hang off anything to get photos like that.

Are you trying to say that she is an idiot to the point that she has no idea that the paparazzi do this things? That paparazzi actually take pictures of celebrities in boats, balconies, everywhere they can get their lens to reach.
As someone famous she certainly is aware that what she does in more "interesting" than what anonymous person do, that's how she earns loads of money, so why did she had to parade her "married with children" like this?
They both show completely lack of morals, what's wrong with keeping things private, she's getting all this slack not exactly because she's dating a married man with children,but because because she is thought herself such"free spirit" that she was above respecting others involved, clearly it did not turn out her way.

I think the reason this situation is so bad for Sienna is because she's the one with the upper hand. I mean, the guy must have just separated from his wife and he would probably get with any hot piece of *** he could find (because he's a man and in a vulnerable situation). When you are married with four kids and you separate there's always a hope that you'll get back together but now that Sienna has willing put herself between them there's not. That's the only reason i look down on Sienna for this. Not to say he isn't guilty because he is, but he's the one with the broken family and Sienna just shattered it all to pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->