Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair

we as women do have the tendency to blame the ''other woman'' but at the end of the day she did got herself in a relationship ( wether they were solid or not) A person who has some kind of selfrespect should have backed down until everything was taking care of on paper or showed some respect to the wife and the kids to keep their relationship under wraps .I mean the guy is loaded he could have easily rented a private something to keep it under wraps.But i have a feeling there is more to the story then we know :innocent:, i mean which parent would condone to have their daughter interfere in a marriage :unsure:...im waiting for the first tell-all of the future ex-wife^_^

This tread is very funny.

I love how people get outraged when a celebrity does something that is mildly controversial.
Hollywood is the most depraved place in the whole universe. Sienna is super tame by the entertainment industry standards.
Why expect moral righteousness from entertainers? They are here to amuse us, not to show us the way to spiritual enlightenment (except Angelina Jolie, of course).
Beside, why the hate on Sienna? She is single and can do whatever she wants. It is her married boyfriend who should get the bitching: he is the one who made promises and didn't keep them. And please don't give me the 'men can be stolen' nonsense. If any woman can 'take' your man so easily, he wasn't yours in the first place.
But I always forget how women love to hate on their own gender.

It's really an issue for both, not just one or the other. Having an affair is sticky business, it may seem hot at first but eventually one's conscience kicks in. I mean hopefully it's worth it for the both of them and it really is love...cause if not it will be a lot of damage all around.

exactly my thoughts!
why always hate the woman when the one who is actually "cheating" is the man??
i'm not defending sienna, i don't care what the hell she does or i don't even like the lives of celebs but some people in this thread (and generally in the world) scares me and pisses me off. it's the guys responsibility to be faithful and decent, not the "other" woman's esp if shes a single celeb in her 20s. i just wish people would attack him more than her, that would be the right thing to do, morally..

word! it's always the women. they are ''sl*tty'', ''like wh*re's'' and so on! but that the heck, he's the one with a wife, and children! so please stop it already.

Look away Rhys! Sienna Miller strips off to share a passionate kiss with her new man

dailymail
Sienna Miller has revealed the depth of her love for new boyfriend Balthazar Getty during a secret romantic break on the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
The actress looked relaxed and happy on board a boat with the American TV and film star as they shared a kiss in a very public display of affection.
These breath-taking pictures of the couple will devastate Sienna's former boyfriend, actor Rhys Ifans.
Despite Getty issuing a denial about their romance, the pair have been spending a lot of time together in recent months.
Enlarge
Sienna Miller kisses new man Balthazar Getty
They were first spotted together around Los Angeles, having dinner at an Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills and meeting at the Chateau Marmont Hotel, the place where they first met in LA.
Getty, 33, is a married man and father of four children and heir to his family's oil fortune.
Sienna, 26, could be spending even more time with Getty as she is looking to buy a home in West Hollywood.
Enlarge
The couple snuggle up on the Amalfi Coast in Italy
Enlarge
Sienna and Getty soak up the sun with friends

While Sienna has been soaking up the sun, former boyfriend Rhys Ifans remained in the UK. The 39-year-old actor attended Glastonbury festival last weekend with his close friend Kate Moss.
Sienna dated Rhys for less than a year. Although rumoured to be engaged, sources say the couple split due to strain in trying to maintain a long-distance relationship.
Sienna has been filming GI Joe in Europe while Rhys has been working on the Richard Curtis movie Radio Caroline in Southampton.
Enlarge

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope for getty that he has a good prenup!!because if i was his wife i would take him for what he is worth

More pix from M.paparazzi & the sun

I'm not really blown away by the searing romance in these pictures. If you're going to have a wild illicit affair do it up Liz Taylor style. This reeks of boring.

Sienna is topless so often. Something about that cracks me up.

I guess everyone is more angry at Sienna because she has been cheated on before...she knows how it feels...but they are both to blame...and didn't her dad cheat on her mum? :unsure:

personally, the reason why i think sienna is acting worse then the guy, is because she`s a woman. You expect from her to already know how disguiting it is to be cheated. You axpect a women, who will have children in the future and grow another generation, to be resposible at some way (go ahead, have fun with single guy, are there not enough of them).
And when these cheating stories happens it is always women that i cant understand, because at least what I expect from other females is solidarity and respect to relationships me or my girlfriends are. Get it all finished if its rocky, then go on, boob yourself to the world :flower:

Of course Getty is also reponsible for this :huh: As someone else said, it takes two to tango, and he is the one who made a commitment to a wife and children. I still think it is really unclassy of Sienna though :yuk:

Oh my god, people. The reason why everyone bashes Sienna is not because she's the woman - but because she's the big star. Everyone also bashed Brad Pitt or Jude Law when they cheated on their wives... I just hate how people downplay her cheating. Being young is no excuse. It's so, so shady of both of them. I feel so sorry for his wife...

i am a woman, and i will not try to understand him, cos i cannot find myself in his skin... but, seriously, topless in front of mom, with married guy.... that's like something i cannot understand....and she is aware that paparazzi follow her everywhere.... this is just :sick:
but i cannot judge her harsh, cos i never know what will i get into...

i really really try not to judge but i fail. i've always been quite the sienna fan and i will not hate her because of all that now - because i just like her for her talent and sometimes for her style (clothewise) anyway.

but bedding married men is just... ahem... well... and he will hop to the next girl, once a cheater, always a cheater.

It seems like everything in her life is ruined by the men she dates. I sort of feel sorry for her but how could she not have learned her lesson already, my god!

Perez has been right all along about Sienna's "style" with men. I could see this being a blind item forever. But there she is all with him on the boat.

I can't blame her... true - shes the "other woman" - but he is the one cheating!!

I admit tho - I did have the hugest crush on him when I was a 10 year old gay boy watching lord of the flies <3<3<3

gettyBalthazar.jpg

acti.to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->