Overrated Celebrity Style!

kim kardashian and kristin cavalliar = hollywood cookie cutter.

Rihanna, without a doubt. She has gone too far...she isnt stylish or chic anymore. She is looking more and more like a animation character by the day.

agree. and forgot to mention. Heidi Montag. she is just plain trashy. no taste and no class. sure you can buy balenciaga and birkins....but she doesn't look good with them at all. :sick:

rachel bilson. this girl is terrible in every aspect.. cant stand her.

the only thing that makes Halle Berry look good is her face. Her style is nonexistent.

i have to disagree! absolutely! she dresses in a very simple way.. a bit casual. but her everyday style is so cute and plain (in a positive way). everything suits her very well and she dress up nice. during public events she always looks flawless.

^yeah I agree. Nobody likes her style kinda like no one thinks Paris Hilton has good style.

I really dislike the Gossip Girls style. It's getting a bit better now but still not there yet. I don't know who they stylists are but they can't mix things nicely and the things they wear are nothing special most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's funny that you say the style on the show has gotten better, because most people think it has gotten worse (along with the quality of the show in general).

I personally loved Blair Waldorf's outfits in the previous seasons. They may not be as interesting in this season, but I think they are just making a transition from schoolgirl attire to ladylike dresses. It's not the best transition, but oh well.

The majority of celebrities mentioned in the press are extraordinarily overrated in talent, style, and beauty. So far, I can count on one hand the number of individuals, from this current generation, who are completely original, creative, and distinctively striking...the rest of the REAL icons are from generations past (IMO)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rihanna for sure , she is super duper over-rated lol and dont get me started on her hair

And most of the overrated ones are super BORING, yet they have the nerve to start their own clothing line...as if they've achieved some level of fashion "nirvana" :angry::sick::yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->