Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller @ The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals, January 15

Adds :flower:
hqcb.net

i like the dress, its not like the best she wore ever but when you see the other dresses, her was probably the best.

Love love love love her. Its so refreshing to see her so natural and beautiful, compared to the other women. Love her or hate her, you have to admire how she stays true to her own style.

She looked amazing at the golden globes :woot:
her dress (I :heart: Marchesa and shes the eprfect girl for those dress!), her make up, her HAIR!! :buzz: a full 10!

dont think these have been posted...

73007389.jpg73007390.jpg

73007392.jpg73008369.jpg

73008399.jpg73008448.jpg

73008454.jpg13206386.jpg

gettyimages.com and last small pic is isifa.com

sisi01 said:
I am NOT a fan of that dress or the hair, its just not as good as the last two Chanel dresses that she wore recently :(

I feel exactly the same way as you, sisi01.:(

i love the dress. not a hairdo that everybody wears but she pulls it off

I think her hair-do is the standout part of the outfit. The dress is not as great as what we've seen in recently (or does her less credit) but is more appropriate for the Globes.

:buzz: omg she looked so amazing at the GG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: the dress is just STUNNING and I luv the natural hair and make-up! she's glowing!! go Sienna!! :heart:

horrible. she used to look so much better than that! oh, sienna where is your previous sense of style (and wardrobe)?:cry:

I really did love the dress. What bothers me a bit is the state her skin is in... It looks so old, brown and not smooth or young and fresh. She has so many wrinkels. I adore her, but she really has to do something against that now: stop smoking,drinking and stay out of the sun. She's only 25 right? My mum is 45 and she has alot better skin!

Oh my god she looked incredible, a perfect 10 in my book. Love the dress and the fit. Her and hair and minimal makeup are perfection and she was adorable in her interviews, Love her!!!:heart:

I really think she looks pretty stunning :woot: She's beautiful!! :heart:

I didnt like her hair, and the dress wasnt for me, but I thought it suited her and her overall style.

^^^^ LeonieAlexandria I agree about the state of her skin, apparently she smokes a lot, maybe thats got something to do with it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->