Sienna Miller

I always love the "greek goddess" look, it always looks fresh to me. It kind of reminds me of the awards when she was with Jude and had on that green dress. There's a similar mood about it or something. Her hair and makeup look wonderful!
siennafan.net
73004402.jpg
getty

I just saw Sienna on stage and that dress is incredible! The pics don't do it justice. She was a little too shiny in the face though, but I still loved everything overall!

I just saw her interview on E! and she was really cute. she said she only tried one dress on before she made the decision of what to wear. she said she's low maintenance and easy to please :wink:

I think her dress/hair/makeup were nice but I think she's looked better in some of the amazing pictures from the past two weeks in LA.

I am NOT a fan of that dress or the hair, its just not as good as the last two Chanel dresses that she wore recently :(

sorry if this is similar to others posted but it's a new sorce.

293.sienna.miller.jpg

eonline

SIENNA MILLER:WORST

The British actress detoured to the Alps for her swiss miss braided updo.
people.com

She looks like a goddess in those latest pics of hers. I like how she did her hair her dress is really pretty and the make up is just natural! I love it!

I don't like the silhouette of her dress but I love the hair and the colours of the dress with it

she was the best dressed girl of the evening! i loved how simple her hair and make-up were compared to overdone of other stars.and also her attitude during the show,on stage on the carpet.she was like a normal person having fun,laughing at herself,rooting for people to win,laughing her heart out.
i love how down-to-earth and genuie she was:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->