Sienna Miller

Actually, I find the hair to be adorable. Kirsten Dunst has that kind of hair sometimes. I like it alot.

i like how she said she doesnt like that in hollywood people that meet for the first time stand in pics together and smile like their best friends, and now she does the same :flower:

the dress is cute, but i dont like the way her skin collapses with it, and hair looks a mess at the back, but ok in the front.

i don't like anything about her styling in the Golden Globes.She could do so much better!!

haha in this one below (yahoo news) it looks like there's someone in the background wearing a different version of the same dress!! but maybe i'm wrong... she looks lovely though.

Stunning! The dress is perfect and her hair looks great and stands out because most had their hair down that I've seen:heart:

She is cute but i think she is a bit vulgar maybe it's her attitude..
anyway i don't find her really graceful

^I like her goofy side, but I definitly know what you mean. It's like she's a little sauced at every event(which I find funny).

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Best Dresses
Of the Golden Globes

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sienna Is Magnificent in Marchesa And Penélope Is Charming in Chanel
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]See the 14 Gowns We Loved[/FONT]

glam.com

LeonieAlexandria said:
I really did love the dress. What bothers me a bit is the state her skin is in... It looks so old, brown and not smooth or young and fresh. She has so many wrinkels. I adore her, but she really has to do something against that now: stop smoking,drinking and stay out of the sun. She's only 25 right? My mum is 45 and she has alot better skin!
Wrinkels??? I mean come on...where?:rolleyes:

I agree smoking makes people age faster but your mom must look pretty darn amazing if she's 45 and her skin looks better than sienna's imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh she riped her beautiful dress.:(
celebritypukecom-sienna2a.jpg

Credit:CelebrityPuke!

She ripped her other one too a few months ago! What is she doing that would rip her dress? Partying too hard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valentineduerre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->