Sienna Miller

She must just get really drunk and put her heels through them, or they're too long and she gets them caught under the chair leg and tries to stand up - it's really easy to rip a dress! But it doesn't say much for Marchesa quality though, does it?

i really like her dress. she would've looked more smashing if her face weren't so shiny and perhaps a better hairstyle.

REVENGE IS SWEET

Jokingly calling the paparazzi "vultures," Sienna Miller turns the tables on photographers at the Weinstein Co. afterparty. Later in the evening, Miller hopped over to Prince's fete and chatted up Leo DiCaprio – without the nuisance of flashing bulbs.

people

skinny_boho said:
am I the only one who really liked the hairstyle? :(

you're not the only one:flower:
it was my favorite hairstyle of hers of all time,and i thought it added very much to the dress

girly said:
Wow it looks like her dress was attacked by a dog!!! How does that happen??

Someone probably stepped on it with a stiletto, and Sienna pulled away. Anyway I wasn't there so it's all speculation.:rolleyes:

I liked the hair i thought it was very individual, and different to all the other hairstyles on the red carpet. Lovely :rolleyes:

emily marie said:
Yikes! Just saw Factory Girl. HORRIBLE!! If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask...

there were tons of holes in the plot, the costumes and makeup looked cheap, but what really bothered me was Sienna's lack of a neck...her voice continually changes from Briitish to something like Edie's...awful

:lol: she doesn't have much of a profile...

This isn't really OT but being depressed does effect ur image and wardrobe...
does anyone else thinks Sienna was going through a bit of depression?
I know Jude had alot to do with it. She looked so emotionally and physically
exhausted awhile back but now I have to admit... she's improving and
she looks happy... I just wish her the best

i really liked sienna's hair! i just think her makeup wasn't the best for the night.

prob coz it was different:smile: haha and kind of undone, but i like undone hair:wink: though i think the whole look has to grow on me, esp as she's looked fabulous the last couple of weeks, it's great how she really seems to stay true to herself and sense of style, and seemed to be laughing the whole night and having a great time! she seemed so fresh, and was really having fun.

I've notice that at events she's so over gigglely...too o-v-e-r-l-y friendly...
a little much... but I guess the girls happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->