Sienna Miller

LOL... she is cute! If she is not happy with her career as an actress, she can join those papz and hount down some celebs.. :smile:

^ heheh yeah.. I thought she was the best dressed there!! Her hair and makeup and dress and all were totally her, and I always loved her style so it's to be expected I liked it ^_^
Not to go too much into gossip or anything, and I know she said they're totally just buddies, but seeing her a table away from Leo Dicaprio, made me think of what a good-looking couple they'd make :shifty:

I really like the dress.. the hair I don't know.. maybe with a different outfit!

I was thinking that torn dress picture looked a little photoshopped. We'll find out eventually I supposed. but to say her heel could make that big of a rip... she would've had to fall down two flights of stairs into a bush of thorns. don't you think:blink:?

I was bored with the hairstyle, Heidi Klum just did that months ago.
I hate that her dress got ripped it was a pretty dress.

I think she is just holding it up. It's not ripped I don't think. Remember the dress has a train.
reese16.jpg

celebitchy.com

She's got it bunched up under her arm. The edges may be frayed (as it is a little in the above photo) but I think that's the extent of it.

celebritypukecom-siennadre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MarilynMonroe said:
I was bored with the hairstyle, Heidi Klum just did that months ago.
I hate that her dress got ripped it was a pretty dress.

Apparently it didn't get ripped. If you look at the pic she was holding it up.

oh yeah she is holding it up isnt she? but its such a shame the ends are dirty and frayed. oh dear, she isnt very good with dresses...

The chick on her left has some bad makeup-too pale and doesn't match the rest of her body. Anyway just an observation.

The dress doesn't look ripped it just looks worn out at the bottom. I think she needs to start buying two dress; one for the event, and one for the party.

You can tell that it was frayed on the red carpet too. Possibly cut for being too long?

"she's a bit of a suck up to other celebs"

Does she even know Bill Nighy that well? The way she carried on when she presented to him you would have thought they were bestest pals. To me it just seemed a deliberate attempt to hog the spotlight, coming from Sienna I'm not surprised.

Thought the Globe ensemble was hideous. She looked old. The hairstyle was way to much and the dress looked heavy and old fashioned.

drew seems like the fun person to hang round,they prolly got drunk together and danced:smile:
josh hartnett thing......somehow i really doubt

canuckcutie said:
"she's a bit of a suck up to other celebs"

Does she even know Bill Nighy that well? The way she carried on when she presented to him you would have thought they were bestest pals. To me it just seemed a deliberate attempt to hog the spotlight, coming from Sienna I'm not surprised.

Sienna and Bill in December 2004

Gettys

I'm not saying they are best friends or anything but what the hell would you know. Do hang out with either of them. Um.... no.

If I was in her position and someone I admired had won then I'd be really happy for them. At least she didn't have a stick up her *** like Angelina "good will ambassador:rolleyes:" Joile.

Why is everyone so fricken negative at the moment. Everyone has to have a bloody agenda in Hollywood. There is no fantasy in Hollywood anymore. It totally sucks :angry:

She's on the cover of Nylon this month!! They did a really nice article too. I'll have to post it ASAP.

They shot her wearing Doc Martens in every shot. I wonder if they are coming back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->