Sienna Miller

Maybe she hasn't got a very long neck, but I don't think it's that short either.

I never noticed her neck either, until someone here pointed it out....
I wouldn't say she has a long, elegant neck...
but I wouldn't call it freakishly short either.

In the pic in #15828 it looks pretty normal.

That article from the Daily Mail is an interesting read...
but they aren't known for being very reliable are they?

brokenenglish said:
I never noticed her neck either, until someone here pointed it out....
I wouldn't say she has a long, elegant neck...
but I wouldn't call it freakishly short either.

That's exactly what I mean! B:(clap:

kellyisazebra said:
LOL, I'd rather have a short neck than a long one... a long one could make you look like a giraffe! :brows:

:lol:
so true.sienna's neck is normal,i dont see anything wrong with it.it's just as fabulous as the rest of the body attached 2 it :flower:

she has a neck...it's just really short but it's not straight...that's why her
head is always in front of her body...lol..lol..hope that makes sense...lol lol
But I guess some of u know what i'm saying...I can't stand her neck...other
than that she is overall pretty... nice legs too

^^ If I was personally involved with Sienna, I would find a way to overlook her short neck...Really, that's just the kind of guy I am...!! B) :lol:

Gasoline Rainbow says:

Bit of a worrying article, that one.

I think you and I are the only ones who hold this opinion. Glad at least somebody is on the same page! :shock:

All this neck talk's got me self-conscious about my own, err too bad not everyone's fortunate enough be raised wearing a neck rings...?

I never really noticed it with Sienna, but if anything I can sympathize a bit with her over it, there's not really much to be done for something like that. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
JFCoelho said:
Gasoline Rainbow says:

I think you and I are the only ones who hold this opinion. Glad at least somebody is on the same page! :shock:

I think it is scary if it's true, but it's the Daily Mail and I can't really put that much stock in it.:innocent:

The best way to deal with Sienna's neck is to look at her legs and forget all about it!!! :woot: :lol:

Boomer said:
The best way to deal with Sienna's neck is to look at her legs and forget all about it!!! :woot: :lol:

:rofl: Good idea, everyone should do that! :lol:

brokenenglish said:
I think it is scary if it's true, but it's the Daily Mail and I can't really put that much stock in it.:innocent:

Yeah, I was going to write a comment about the two old f"%&ed up junky twins but then decided to leave it and just to overlook the whole article, pretend I hadn't actually really seen it! Daily Mail after all:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->