Sienna Miller

People see what they want to. If they have a negative image of a celebrity in their heads, they will hope for anything to amplify that. I think it's silly. Aaanyway, was that huge article style-related at all..?

there's always two sides to a story...and they're usually both very subjective!

i dont really like her behaviour. Its a public place, and no matter who stares at you its not polite to talk very loud or act too much, no matter if you sitting at burgers, or at the hospital. I mean, british should be quite polite nation? :smile:

Anyway, fans will still adore her :smile:

Sienna Miller

No one could tear Sienna Miller away from the Fred Segal lounge once she discovered the latest skin-buffing treatment offered by DermaNew. Cheryl Hines and Natasha Henstridge also stopped by the spa room after perusing the offerings from Zissou & Spike, Linea Pelle and Portolano

instyle.com

she looks so adorable in that outfit! i absolutely love it- its put together perfectly.

trin said:
there's always two sides to a story...and they're usually both very subjective!

!! three sides, one persons...the other persons...and then well, the truth! :blush: :innocent:

hi i wanted to know if someone could point me in the right direction I am looking for the designer name of the dress Sienna wore it was a brown polka dot dress with black tights and her Burberry boots???? help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tia:wink:

lcm said:
she looks so adorable in that outfit! i absolutely love it- its put together perfectly.

!! three sides, one persons...the other persons...and then well, the truth! :blush: :innocent:

haha! very true! :D

it really seems like she stopped trying so hard lately, shes been looking really good!

the person who writes "lainey gossip" is some nerdy 35 year old asian girl from some small town in western canada. who cares waht that articles says? any baboon can write an article.

She was just on Leno and looked adorable. As soon as someone gets the caps, we need to ID where her dress is from! It was gorgeous, off the shoulder, a beautiful shade of tan - and of course she was charming and lovely.

^^ DAMN!!! I missed it!!!! :angry: :blink: Oh well, that's why God created UTube...

Umm Lainey is from a big city called Vancouver. Third largest city in Canada. She's a TV reporter on the entertainment show Etalk and I'm pretty sure her goss is accurate considering that she was at Sundance for the entertainment show. Aside from that, I don't like her gossip much. She doesn't like Sienna anyway so not like her opinion would've been different even if Sienna acted like a princess. Go Sienna!

camm said:
the person who writes "lainey gossip" is some nerdy 35 year old asian girl

And what does her being Asian have to do with anything?

NYGal30 said:
Umm Lainey is from a big city called Vancouver. Third largest city in Canada. She's a TV reporter on the entertainment show Etalk and I'm pretty sure her goss is accurate considering that she was at Sundance for the entertainment show. Aside from that, I don't like her gossip much. She doesn't like Sienna anyway so not like her opinion would've been different even if Sienna acted like a princess. Go Sienna!
Well, Lainey also wrote on her website last year that Sienna might be pregnant with Hayden's baby... :D
Gossip should always be taken with a grain of salt - no matter if the source is a TV reporter or not.

Factory Girl premiers tonight at the Santa Barbara Film Festival. Look out for new pictures of Sienna.

She didn't say she was. and that was before her supposed sudden connections to a certain girl (after which her career literally boomed and she suddenly started going to premieres, festivals and events which she never did before)....but considering that back then she got that rumor from a source it's different than this which was apparently witnessed by her and her producers from the show.

But its still dumb cause sienna is human and i dont act any differently so im still on the sienna team even if it happened.

She was funny and looked beautiful on Leno. Loved her off the shoulder dress and her hair and skin looked wonderful.

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller was a willing subject for the lensmen waiting to snap her shot as she made her way through the luxury lounges on Main St. Miller's trip to Sundance also included the premiere of her new movie, Interview, a wild time at MySpace nights at Tao and a photo shoot for In Style.

instyle.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->