Sienna Miller

I really like the dress and her shoes but you all right that her hairstyle aint good at all!!! She looks older and her neck seems to look shorter!!!

has anyone noticed that in the Santa Barbara Film Festival premiere of Factory Girl the back stip of her sandals is just haging insted of holding the back of her feet, just though is was funny (must be harder to walk on high heels like that). Could be wrong and the shoes are like that...

I don't like the santa barbara dress at all, it just hangs off her. And I think she's wearing the shoes like that deliberately, customising them!!!^_^

i don't like the dress either... it's not the best colour for her and it is sort of too old for her - it would be better for someone 30+ not keen on the hair too. she can do so much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
:heart:wow she looks stunning ! and i LOVE her hair. they are so healthy , shinning and the colour is great.:heart:

Sienna: Romance with Jude Overshadowed Career
sienna_miller180.jpg
Sienna Miller says that her roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law made her famous for a soap opera life – instead of her cinematic career.

"I was probably perceived for a long time as someone who was just famous for...well, for a reason, but wasn't taken seriously as an actress," she told PEOPLE at the Sundance Film Festival. "People didn't want to pay attention to the fact that I actually took my work quite seriously.''

Miller, 25, began a romance with Law, 34, after appearing as on-screen lovers in Alfie. They got engaged in Dec. 2004 but Miller broke off the relationship after Law's affair with his children's nanny, Daisy Wright, was exposed the following year.

Still, the couple were off-and-on for many months following their initial split before they really called it quits.

Miller says the tribulations with Law would have made a good screen saga. "If there's something scandalous lurking, I'll accidentally walk into it," she tells Britain's Daily Mail. "I guess the relationship I've been in has been a particularly good soap opera. Everything just happened in the wrong order. I did my first proper film where I met Jude and we got together, and then the whole celebrity thing happened before I had any films out."

Now, the actress has made a name for herself in films. In fact, on Monday Miller will be in New York City for the premiere of the Andy Warhol biopic Factory Girl, in which she stars as muse Edie Sedgwick.

But that doesn't mean her personal life is any less salacious. Earlier this month Miller was spotted getting cozy at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont with another film heartthrob, Josh Hartnett. Her rep says the pair are just friends.
people.com

Wow I think she looks stunning in that nude dress, its a beautiful shape and flatters her sunkissed skin beautifully, and her hair looks pretty and soft as well, thanks for all the pics:D

ohh nooo.....i can´t sympathize with her....why to the hell did she chose this dress and how could she permit her stylist to style her hair so awfully.....i don´t think it looks shiny or something, imo it looks more like a wig......

I don't like the hair length from the Santa Barbara Film Festival . It it were around 2 inches longer at least I think she'd look perfect. She just suits longer hair (or totally cropped a la the Factory Girl days)

Oh, I don' like much those new hair those festival pics but I think that Nylon shoot it works very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
her santa barbara dress is very much a like like her leo outfit.but leno's looked better cuz i lie the accent she did on her two big black rings.
btw,any idea who made those?

48r54bq.jpg

LEADING LADY
Sienna Miller (in a vintage dress) happily greets her public at the premiere of her movie Factory Girl Thursday at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Miller, who stars as 1960s It girl Edie Sedgwick, recently told PEOPLE that she felt her roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law had overshadowed her acting career. "People didn't want to pay attention to the fact that I actually took my work quite seriously," she said.

people.com

Sienna lets her hair down at SBIFF

Last night Sienna Miller wore a vintage silk frock to the SBIFF premiere of "Factory Girl" but had to borrow a B&W bone print Thomas Wylde scarf from fashion powerhouse pub Marilyn Heston to fight the Santa Barbara evening chill. "I don't have a stylist," she admitted. One would argue that she doesn't need one. "Oh, no. I make mistakes like everyone else."
I was gonna bring up that unfortunate Heidi braid she wore to the Globes. Even People readers panned that do. But last night her hair was so adorable, it seemed wise to let the braid slide.
She admitted that promoting the film has been demanding: the Palm Springs International Film Festival, LA screenings, meet-and-greets, Golden Globes, then Sundance. “This is the first time I have really had to carry and film and I felt a responsibility to support it. Besides, Harvey (Weinstein) can be very persuasive. But I’m looking forward to going home.”
She’s not planning on going to the Oscars, either. Darn it. She enjoyed Sundance but says she tried to avoid the gluttonous swag suites. "But things kept ending up in my car anyway. I gave the stuff to be auctioned off on Ebay." Except for an Ipod speaker thingie. She kept that. I would have too. Oh, and she kept two other things. "Knickers and socks. I’d forgotten to pack those.”
Want to see the cool Thomas Wylde scarf? keep reading..
Photo Credits: Sienna Miller and SBIFF exec director Roger Durling at the afterparty opening the festival.
Mike Tran/FilmMagic

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/
Photo Credits: Sienna's cool bone print Thomas Wylde scarf.
Mike Tran/FilmMagic

LOVE her new haircut,just great!!
The white dress is perfection she just looks so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->