Sienna Miller

Secrets From The Red Carpet: Who's Wearing Their Spanx?

sienna_miller1_300x400.jpg

Have you ever looked at those clingy gowns on the red carpet and cursed the women wearing them for being so preternaturally smooth? Not so fast -- from Sienna Miller to Meryl Streep, this season's award shows are packed with stars who rely on body-slimming Spanx. Sienna recently admitted that her Spanx keep everything wobbly "hidden and squashed!
people.com

Why does everyone give her such a hard time? people that are famous are under so much scrutiny it seems to me it would probably be hard to tell when people were staring at you and when they weren't after you’ve been under the microscope of the public eye for a while. I think people need to realize the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle and move on.

I didnt think her dress was so exciting on Leno but she looked gorgeous and after her interview and the stunt w/ the grapes I love her even more, its nice to see someone not take themselves so seriously and give the same stuffy interviews.

oh no! when was she on leno??!! missed it! yes, yay for youtube, indeed. she really looking good and happy lately:smile:

Sienna Miller @ Santa Barbara Film Festival premiere of Factory Girl (jan. 25)

hqcb.net

Love the dress!

Ahhh, she was so cute on Jay Leno! She has such a charming and bubbly personality, and is a terrific interviewee. Plus, she looked gorgeous. I liked what she was wearing. Even Jay Leno seemed quite taken with her.

I love her. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
the dress is nice! the colour suits her but the hair? it doesn't look good..

I don't like her new haircut. She looks so much prettier with long hair.

Better Quality Version of Sienna's Nylon cover

hqcb.net

Last edited by a moderator:
her new hair reminds me of kirsten dunst.. i like kd. but the haircut on sienna is not good! she should either way stay with short hair or long (but not creepy extensions!) :wink:

err..it's called the awkward-in between-having to grow hair out-stage...so nothing really you can do about it. anyhow, she was absolutely lovely on jay leno! loved the natural makeup and the charming dress. not to sound malicious, but it was the complete opposite of how mandy moore looked on dave (the same night)--predictable and dolled up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->