Sienna Miller

Jenna16 said:
Won't FG be considered for next year's oscars since it was released this year?

They released it the last week it was eligable in LA for the Oscars. Do you not remember seeing all those "For You Consideration" ads for it? They're posted in this thread somewhere... It didn't get any nominations.

greydove said:
any pics of her with red lipstick at any events or in candids? thanks! just wanted to know if she's ever done that red lip glam look:smile:

she doesn't wear red or pink lipstick that often but here are 2 pics. the black dress is a candid (aug 2005) and the other one is at the casanova premiere...

(source; this thread)

sienna33kt.jpg

siennamillercasanovaukpih1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were Sienna I would be pissed. Not necessarily because I didn't get a nomination, but it looks like the whole situation was a clusterfuck. The promo for the movie wasn't handled well, there were reshoots very close to the release and it seemed that the studio just didn't get this film out there. They should have just waited until next year instead of rushing it out right before the awards this year. Rant over.

agreed^.i knew she wouldnt get an oscar nom,but i think she deserved a golden globe nom.she WAS edie in factory girl

I have seen FG yesterday and all i can say is WOW!!
This was the first time i saw her act in a movie and she is a very good actress i so didnt expect her to be that good.
Sure the movie isnt great but its not bad either,all the actors did good job but Sienna was just breath taking,i want more and more of her.
The clothes were bad(very disappointing)and so was the script but boy did she made it work.
She has such a potential to have a great career i hope directors notice her and give her great roles in the future.

anybody got HQ's of Sienna when she won for best breakthrough and got the necklace. she wore a dark blue or maybe black dress with striped fabric pinned to it. she was wearing some of her hair pinned back. I'm sorry it's not much of info. I think it was from 2004 or the beginning of 2005. =/

kochie332 said:
it was considered for this years oscars, but was not nominated

Oh, did it get a limited release in 2006 then?

Actually the white flower ring Sienna is wearing in post 16153 is chanel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I didn't know that. I guess I don't know then. But I would think it is more likely to be Chanel since Sienna has been wearing lots of Chanel clothing and accessories lately, as well as hosting an event for them (so they probably gave her lots of free Chanel stuff).

Come on people??! Sienna wes never going to get an Oscar!! must be joking.

^Never say never. I saw Jamie Foxx on In Living Colour years ago and NEVER would have thought he'd win, but he became Ray Charles in that film. If the studio had done their job at least SOMEONE in the film might have been considered, not just Sienna. I mean Guy Pierce is so talented too, What a waste.

LOL!

I havn't seen FG so I can't comment on whether or not Sienna deserves one for it.

everyday she looks better and better! im in love with her style!

I love this dress, I think she looks gorgeous in it!!! Love the Burberry shoes as well and my favorite clutch shes wearing again! Cant wait to see more pics, Sienna is definitely on fire again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->