Sienna Miller

uh oh she really looks like camilla parker bowles in some of her pics. like this one!

honeyisle said:
From the top of her glossy head to her well manicured toes, I thought she looked amazing at the Santa Barbara fest. Effortlessly modern, sexy and glam. the colour of the dress was perfect, and being from a really cold city she makes me long for summer really badly...
siennafan.net

012507_smiller_400X400.jpg

GREEN PARTY Sienna Miller lit up the Max Azria Green House at a dinner to celebrate the film Interview. After a meal composed of comfort foods like chicken curry and pumpkin pie, Sienna signed a petition in support of the Humane Society's Protect Seals Campaign and scored vintage-themed thermals to keep her warm during her time at the festival. Later in the week, celebrity Chef J whipped up a special birthday dinner for Justin Timberlake's mom, Lynne, using organic ingredients
instyle

GREEN PARTY Sienna Miller lit up the Max Azria Green House at a dinner to celebrate the film Interview.
instyle[/quote]
I :heart: that red and knits combo! I love that red~~:woot:

Twin Star:Thank you so much for those older pics you posted, they are some of my favorite outfits. I love when she wears Matthew Williamson she always looks great and fresh and fun in his designs!:D

I'm posting some old pics from 2004, when, IMO, Sienna was at her best!

David Frost Summer Party

Sources: sienna-online, acabapress, hasatak, cordonpress

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ that blue dress is gorgeous on her! one of my favorite outfits on her ever! :wink:

Wow she looks amazing at the green party!!love her clothes, hair, makup...

forgot to mention how i love the belt from the old pictures. Wished i had one like that!!

^I'm suprised "Perez" (real name Mario, I think) didn't draw something lewd on that picture...

^well he called her something not nice and the description of the picture was rude as well

i just noticed the ring that she is wearing in that picture. i like it :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much Zkunis for posting the older pics of Sienna, those are two of my favorite outfits of Siennas actually, from when I first noticed her. She looked amazing in that blue dress, so sexy with Jude and she is pure coolness at the festival!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->