Sienna Miller

ShoeGal4Eva said:
i think thats the dress you had in mind :flower: and it was from chanel resort 2007 collection,i attached the pic of it on runway as well:smile:
www.people.com
www.style.com

SIENNA MILLER in ChanelThe fashion-forward actress hosted an intimate dinner in honor of Chanel's new fragrance line, Les Exclusifs de Chanel, in a stunning green dress and jeweled sandals.

this is the only occasion in the last year that reminded me of the sweet sexy sienna of old. that green chanel dress with her golden tan and hair up is effortless and cool. her other oufits have been so busy and contrived - it's like she's trying to wear as many of her freebies as possible. i used to really like sienna's style and i guess that's why i still come here sometimes. but i am beginning to realize she's annoying me, style-wise and personality-wise. she's always so 'keen' in her interviews and i hate that 'tomboy cute' persona she cultivates. sorry if i am offending sienna fans but i used to be one and i don't like how she has lost her authenticity.

i've always been a big sienna supporter so don't think i'm bashing! it's just weird to see her with a super fake hair colour and lots of makeup all the time. she doesnt glow like she used to because everything is fake and forced. she dresses now to try to be the style whereas before she didn't care, she just threw on clothes and walked around so confidently.

sydders said:
i've always been a big sienna supporter so don't think i'm bashing! it's just weird to see her with a super fake hair colour and lots of makeup all the time. she doesnt glow like she used to because everything is fake and forced. she dresses now to try to be the style whereas before she didn't care, she just threw on clothes and walked around so confidently.

I completely agree with you. she always used to look so easygoing with her clothes but now it seems that she has planned every little detail of what she wears. I hope that she changes back to her old style. I loved it^_^

208.jpg
Mina%20Mini%20dress.jpg

Mina Mini dress

siennastyle

sasscam said:
:woot: Thank-you!
where can you purchase this do you know?

you can also find it a little cheaper on ebay,just searched nd found quite a few of those dresses up for sale now:flower:

So wait...maybe I missed something, but was Sienna absent from both the Oscars and the afterparties last night? Not even at the Vanity Fair party?
What is that all about?

I hope she was there! I'm surprised if she wasn't considering she was at the Golden Globes!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also didn't realize how much she wore designer stuff!

It must be so expensive! That's why I liked her style earlier (like someone said) because she mixed and matched and didn't seem super designery, but I guess she can afford it - they can't all send her stuff for free can they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->