Sienna Miller

i dont like this particular look.it's too r'n'r and sienna doesnt pull of rock chick very well,shes more of a earthy,boho or 60's mod/sexy look,but rockin -nope.
as i said it's too much katelike.the skinnies with booties,hat,black stone ring,the black leather jacket that kate's just recently been spotted in a simial one...except for one little detail.kate will never be caught dead in a scrunchie.

^i agree sienna is so mutch more boho and 60s i love her babydoll dresses her amazing boots colection...her tunics...sandals thats true sienna i guess and thats true her late outfit is so Kate but its not siennas best...

I agree...I wish she would just embrace boho. It looks amazing on her.

I don't like her hair. It somehow makes her features look masculine.

I don't like the latest outfit at all which is bad because i have loved all her recent clothes

I'm really not lovin' Sienna's hair right now...it just doesn't fit her! Makes her look like she has no neck and it seems to me that she gained some weight cause I was looking at old pictures yesterday and somehow she looked different back then (not talking about her style)...I can only blame the hair and the weight! Not that is bad at all not being so skiny but the truth is IMO Sienna actually looked much better back in 2004!

Zkunis said:
I'm really not lovin' Sienna's hair right now...it just doesn't fit her! Makes her look like she has no neck and it seems to me that she gained some weight cause I was looking at old pictures yesterday and somehow she looked different back then (not talking about her style)...I can only blame the hair and the weight! Not that is bad at all not being so skiny but the truth is IMO Sienna actually looked much better back in 2004!

:blink: you really think so? I doubt her current weight is higher than in '04. s. looks different due to the hair + her skin - she just doesn't look as youthful and fresh as she used to back then.

danabnormal said:
:blink: you really think so? I doubt her current weight is higher than in '04. s. looks different due to the hair + her skin - she just doesn't look as youthful and fresh as she used to back then.

I guess you're right...I was just looking for the reasons why she doesn't look fresh as she used to! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zkunis said:
I guess you're right...I was just looking for the reasons why she doesn't look fresh as she used to! :unsure:

oh, I totally understand what you're meaning. IMO that vibe got lost in winter 05/06...but perhaps she'll get it back in the next couple of months.

ShoeGal4Eva said:
i dont like this particular look.it's too r'n'r and sienna doesnt pull of rock chick very well,shes more of a earthy,boho or 60's mod/sexy look,but rockin -nope.
as i said it's too much katelike.the skinnies with booties,hat,black stone ring,the black leather jacket that kate's just recently been spotted in a simial one...except for one little detail.kate will never be caught dead in a scrunchie.

i agree :flower: she looks good with that rock chick look but she looks waaaaaaay better as a boho chick! :D

Gloria01 said:
I need your help!
Could someone tell me the event that Sienna wore this dress
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/2873547-post788.html
and tell me from which chanel collection it is
i also need pics of her
i'll try to give karma to anyone who can help me
i think thats the dress you had in mind :flower: and it was from chanel resort 2007 collection,i attached the pic of it on runway as well:smile:
www.people.com
www.style.com

SIENNA MILLER in ChanelThe fashion-forward actress hosted an intimate dinner in honor of Chanel's new fragrance line, Les Exclusifs de Chanel, in a stunning green dress and jeweled sandals.

Attachments

• 015107miller200x4004259xy0.jpg
    015107miller200x4004259xy0.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
  • 0031m.jpg
    0031m.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
In our local paper yesterday, the fashion editor took a real swipe at Sienna, saying how incredibly bony and skinny she is and that she is a terrible role model. I just don't see it! I think she looks perfectly healthy and has even gained slightly after her Edie phase.

the weight issue shouldnt be in here, but in some pics she really looks too tiny, with big head if you know what i mean. Besides, we havent seen her irl, and you know that camera adds few pounds :P

Sienna really pulled off that nice chanel dress, lovely color :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->