Sienna Miller

misstarshine said:
I completely agree with you. she always used to look so easygoing with her clothes but now it seems that she has planned every little detail of what she wears. I hope that she changes back to her old style. I loved it^_^

i really think its because she gets so much free stuff and unlike other celebs who are very picky about what they wear if its sent free, she wears all of it. sometimes all at once. before her style was raw because she wore a lot of vintage and stuff she actually sourced out herself, now she wears any old c*** they send her...you can tell its all new.

Sienna Miller buying food and drink in London with a mystery man, Feb 28 - 10 HQs

hqcb

Aww finnaly new pics!
i love love love them! so great to see her in sand color uggs again! i feel a bit of true sienna style:wink:

Am I crazy or does that look like Jude's assistant, Ben? Who I must say for a assistant is HOT. Must go investigate...

that oddbins is on Clifton Road in Maida vale!!! I used to go there all the time when I lived in London. that is so funny...

you guys, I have to say this because I've been holding it in since sundance >> I really Dont like that hat! I think if it were a different color I'd like it better but in gray it does nothing for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha that guy sure does look attractive but ya he seems just to be helping her with stuff.She however looks lovely.

nothing special about that outfit but its good to see new pics! :heart:

Am i the only one who noticed that she's wearing two different boots? Her face doesn't look greasey because it's dirty, it looks more like she put a oil on to moisturize or something.

^ her boots need a good wash! or better yet to be replaced, they look quite gross!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->