Sienna Miller

kochie332 said:
with her latest outfit it looks like she rolled out of bed. i really dislike those boots

She probably did, and it must suck to not be able to walk your dog or buy a newspaper in your sweats without the world knowing it.:lol:

I like her black coat in the latest candids. Her hair on the otherhand, looks like crap..... :lol:

Yeah, but I think we've all done the "roll out of bed and run errands" thing and looked like that, you know? We're just not followed around by photographers everywhere and we dont have people judging us when we dont feel like dressing up. I think everyone's entitled to be comfortable whenever they want, with no judgement- you cant be a "style icon" every moment of your life. At least, that's the way I see it... I kind of like when she's scrubby like that sometimes - makes her human. Though dont get me wrong... I'm missing inspiration from her like h*ll lately. :(

ShoeGal4Eva said:
yup,thats the one i was talking about.the suit is fabulos,but wearing it on a street,going to a restaurant isnt :innocent:

Oh, and ShoeGal, so did NOT know she went to a restaurant like that... that's such a "wth were you thinking?" moment. :yuk:

Here's a photo from the new season of _Top Model_ with a contestant wearing Minnetonkas—she looks just like Sienna! Strange.

cw-antm-renee-container_004355-761678-500x667.jpg

Yeah, it's Renee. I didn't think she looked like Sienna until I saw that photo. She (Renee) is a bit off-putting.:o

I can see that too. I also always thought Sienna had some Heidi Klum in her.

^I dont think that ANTM model looks like Sienna at all. I agree with Retro - I totally see Diane Kruger.

^Sienna's way more stunning. This girl looks average, just with a lot of makeup. Granted, I havent seen her on the show, though, so I cant properly judge.

I miss Sienna! For all that she's followed around, I feel like she's totally disappeared the last couple of weeks...

^^^so am I the only one who's actually not offended by the suit outfit at all? honestly, I never thought of it as too inappropriate - it just looks to me like some kind of black neckholder top (a rather daring one,though :lol:), which is not exactly an unusual piece of clothing to wear in summertime.
I mean, come on! it's not like she sported a see-through bikini top. :D

Sienna Miller makes a grab for a photographer's camera as she leaves Sean 'P Diddy' Combs' party, at Paper nightclub
London, England - 27.03.07

get_preview.php

wenn

(i hope the pic can be seen :flower:)

i guess it cannot be seen.. i'm having problems with inserting wenn images..:P here it is:flower: :

Attachments

• get_preview.php.jpg
    get_preview.php.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 70
^ a quite unusual outfit,no?
like the leo print jacket (and I like very few of them),the chloe boots...not so much. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->