Sienna Miller

I love the outfit of her leaving P. Diddy's party - I think it's so retro-esque and "thrown together". I particularly love the hat.

The launch party outfit though..... eh. Not impressed. She looks so underdressed compared to everyone else.... I thought maybe the T-shirt was compulsory but then everyone else is wearing suits, etc.

launch party outfit is boring,jeans nd t-shirt..blah.
the leo coat is so kate moss,i just cannot deny itbut it does look quite chic

^ Kate Moss?... I know she has similar coats but I think Sienna picked it up from Edie most.

Sienna Miller leaves Sean 'P Diddy' Combs' party, march 27

celebutopia

- bbc.co.uk

17484_2.jpg

From an interview with Edith Bowman of Radio 1 last week.
You can hear it on there site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Screen Star to Pick Scenewon Winners
March 27, 2007 at 4:28 pm
siennamiller.jpg

Sienna Miller will be picking her cool film of the month from the selection of shortfilms so far entered for the Scenewon/Global Cool climate change competition.

The star of ‘Factory Girl‘ will shift through all the entries of this all-new film initiative, and the short that she considers the coolest each month will be the lucky recipient of a pair of Worn Again trainers.

The lucky entrants will not only be going home with a pair of recycled running shoes. They’ll also be in the running to pick up the grand prize, which is a chunky big share of the £10,000 prize fund.

Be it live action, animation or a never before seen format, Scenewon wants your original climate change related clips that will be screened online and presented for a public vote.

*global-cool.org

Sienna Miller and “boyfriend” Jamie Burke hit up Fergie’s 32nd birthday hosted by Diddy held at the Paper nightclub in London on Tuesday night.

credit:justjared & tmz.com

Attachments

• sienna-miller-diddy-party.jpg
    sienna-miller-diddy-party.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 0328_fergie_diddy_inf.jpg
    0328_fergie_diddy_inf.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 193
Agreed. She's only JUST turned 25... she should totally be living it up - she's young, rich and beautiful. At least she's not out making infamous tapes and what not. At THAT point, I might lose respect for her. B)

Sienna Miller

Sienna Miller used her cool for a cause as she introduced the Bond for Global Cool at the International Indian Film Academy Awards launch in London. Sienna and other signers made a commitment to help reduce the use of CO2—and encourage others to do the same—in an effort to curb global warming.
instyle.com

her eyebrows are too bold & dark ATM (mind the bbc pic *shudder*),but I really dig her look at the party. might be because of the hat :P

That leopard coat is amazing!!!:woot: Love her party style, she just throws on whatever shes feeling at the moment, it never looks contrived or trying to hard:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->