Sienna Miller

Life and Style Mag said the dress she wore to the Factory Girl UK Premire was Balanciaga.

photobucket
QEDIE.jpg

tahda said:
interesting...after that last comment I managed to find this but I never heard anything about that whole Ferry thing...

sienna222_243x161.jpg

Well, I'm hardly surprised, considering she wears fur. Perhaps she's hunting for a new fox fur stole? :sick: Nice one, Sienna! What an example you are.

I have to say i was looking over this thread and although i haven't really loved her outfits for a while, she has had some really great ones.

misstarshine said:
I have to say i was looking over this thread and although i haven't really loved her outfits for a while, she has had some really great ones.

I did exactly the same thing...and i fully agree with you! I'm looking at her old outfits for inspiration again cause her recent ones are kinda blah...

I dont miss new candids actually.... almost everything lately was only safe black, with splashes of color.
And she really looks nice in color, but i think it takes more time and effort to mix colorful clothes then just black.

Only hope that with the summer she`ll blossom aswell :flower:

imogen11 said:
Well, I'm hardly surprised, considering she wears fur. Perhaps she's hunting for a new fox fur stole? :sick: Nice one, Sienna! What an example you are.

:lol:

anys said:
i think that one that she wore with a mini skirt in manhattan.

sienna-miller-manhattan-04.jpg

http://stylebubble.typepad.com

I dont actually hate the swimsuit at all... as a swimsuit. My assumption is that she was on her way to a pool? (Esp with the straw bag, sandals, etc). As a regular daytime outfit, then I totally agree that she needs to keep it at the bottom of her closet.

with her latest outfit it looks like she rolled out of bed. i really dislike those boots

yup,thats the one i was talking about.the suit is fabulos,but wearing it on a street,going to a restaurant isnt :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->