Sienna Miller

hey you guys! i'll be in london next week. anyone know in what part of the city sienna lives? and anyone know in which stores sienna likes shopping? or anyone know shops that have clothes in the style of sienna?

elly9 said:
^ tried too hard? she just had a (black)coat,shorts,socks,hat and brown boots... i think that's the least she could try :P

i agree with u.think that it's her best outfit may be.^_^

Sienna Miller and friend travelling to meet Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs at Groucho club before partying with him at the Soho Hotel
London England - 30.03.07
WENN

I really don't like the hat. And I'm getting sick of that jacket. But I like the boots, top and jeans.

i cant stand p.diddy,why's sienna friends with him anyways, there're much cooler people who likes to party too.

Is Sienna ever going to give up trying to be Edie Sedgwick? It's getting so old and for such a pretty girl to be obsessed with someone else's style, well, I just don't get it. The faux leopard coat... it's gotta go some time! Here is a link to a brief article that has a few photographs of Sienna and Puffy crossing paths at the Paper Club (images are #16 and 17).

http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1258270,00.html

Source is showbiz.sky.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^^oh,come on! just bec. of the leo print coat? compared to last year, she's got rid off practically everything edie-esque.
IMO it's nice to see that she keeps wearing a piece from this perioid that suits her .

Do you remember that picture ???

Well, Charlotte Church found the guy and taught him a lesson... J
Did anyone see that picture in Heat! magazine of a guy ogling at Sienna Miller a couple of weeks ago? In this great clip from the show Charlotte finds the guy in that pic, tells him off for objectifying women and then gives him a chance to win a date with Carmen Electra (yes, Carmen is really in this clip!). Will he win the dream date? Click to find out.
http://www.charlottechurch.com/show/video/88

last outfit is very bad,i hate those boots paired with that jacet nd hat.nd the pni scarf.nd that bag...it just looks like she stuffed every1 designer piece that was thrown into her.and puff diddy? ......wteva

I love that in the picture where the guy is checking her out, she is completely oblivious ... very classy :wink:

misstarshine,thats a cute outfit.looks like her hair is circa golden burberry dress there

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->