Sienna Miller

FLORAL TUNIC

No need for brand names – Sienna Miller wears her Portobello Market find everywhere from a concert in London to an Early Show appearance to dinner in New York City.

Get this Look!
For a Steal: urbanoutfitters.com
people.com

here are some other pics from PDiddy party

Attachments

• si001.jpg
    si001.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 35
  • si002.jpg
    si002.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 41
  • si004.jpg
    si004.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 22
  • si005.jpg
    si005.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 28
  • si007.jpg
    si007.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 45
  • si008.jpg
    si008.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 29
Blah.. I think it's kinda lame.. maybe just not my thing. Who am I to judge? :smile:

nope she's not elegant as usual.. but i don't think she wants to be elegant she loves to be a party girl

I wish she would burn that black hat.

Why doesn't she pull out one of her fedora hats again. Those where much better.

she likes to party and she doesnt care...i say: go for it!
and as far as i know, no one looks elegant when partying...at least not if its a REAL party

New pics of her and Jamie at JustJared....
it says they had a "liquid lunch"....Guess that means they just drank!?

^yes, and she's finally wearing that gorge moroccan belt again.
i'm not that fond of the fur...piece (what the heck is this exactly?) around her neck and the outfit w/ the beanie cap though.

Sienna Miller’s Liquid Lunch

Sienna Miller totes around a new Louis Vuitton shoulder bag as she enjoys a liquid lunch on Monday afternoon in London’s Notting Hill, with friends and boyfriend Jamie Burke.

On Tuesday morning, Sienna walked in Jamie’s arms as he walked her two dogs Porgy and Bess in a North London park. The couple were seen swapping spit and sipping cups of cofee during their romantic stroll.

Credit: justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
She has had them for ages.
She seems to wear them alot in the rain, which is odd- b/c they are suede.

She looks so cute in the new candids with the yellow beanie, love the crop jacket and the sandals!

yeah she's been wearing minnetonkas for a long time.. i mean she used to wear them a lot about 1/2 years ago, now they're back..

and btw, i know who am i to talk, but what THE HELL do all these girls see in that guy?!?!:sick::sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->