Sienna Miller

I LOVE how shiny her hair is in #1... as a brunette, it really brings out her features, her eyes especially....
and #5 - she's gorgeous.... simple, clean, and the blond looks so natural. It reminds me of classic Sienna... when I think of her, I think of #5.

P.S: In Zkunis' pictures above, I LOVVVVVEEEE her in that purple dress.... sooo classy and beautiful! It's funny because I've always loved Sienna as a blonde (always thought she was naturally blonde) but somehow, her brunette pics really stand out to me today.

P.P.S: Zkunis, OMG thanks for those pictures.... I was starting to get kind of tired of this thread and her recent outfits... but those pics remind of why I ever loved her. God, I wish she read these threads about her and revert to what she used to be. :smile:

5! Just when I started liking her. The fringe in 4 is great too, but less practical.

i love her as a brunette. she was totally glowing. i guess i am bias because i am a brunette. but those candids of her as a brunette in that royal purple dress she looks absolutely amazing.

megnuge said:
i love her as a brunette. she was totally glowing. i guess i am bias because i am a brunette. but those candids of her as a brunette in that royal purple dress she looks absolutely amazing.

Megnuge, TOTALLY agree! :flower: I wish she looked like that ALL the time... oh-so-glam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->